• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sextris with the Lightspeed girls: KOComputer is the winner!!

Re: Finally, a Game contest! Play Sextris with the Lightspeed girls and win a Freeones T!

heh, love the tetris.. i'm trying really hard..

McRocket

Banned
Re: Finally, a Game contest! Play Sextris with the Lightspeed girls and win a Freeones T!

I finished the 10 levels. I got 100,860. ANd I am not even close to the top ten.

Forget it. If it's one of those 'you have to play it perfectly every time to get the maximum points' kind of games. That is just no fun...to me.

Like Tetris though. Just wish there were more levels.

Good idea for a game though. I'll just pass on the T-shirt thanks. WHat would I do with it anyway? I am certainly not going to wear it in public.

I'd rather have the cute teddy bear.

Yes, I am a heterosexual guy.

pitino

are you talking to me?

the contest is about making the BEST score in the 10levels of the game...(same rules for all)
i tried hard but can't manage one of the 3 first places...i'll keep on trying...
it's not about the t-shirt...it's just a game competition...

my last score is 142.680 but the game didn't record it..
hmm, it seems like the game couldn't record the points above 140k..
or the points made by winning the game.. because this was the first time i'm winning the game and the first time it didn't record my score.. :dunno:

Last edited:
Re: Finally, a Game contest! Play Sextris with the Lightspeed girls and win a Freeone

The error should be fixed now. I am sorry for the inconvenience!!!

If you still encounter problems, let me know!

All of a sudden everyone gets good at it, and I start to suck!! Still a few days left though, so I'm not through just yet... *evil cackle*

152303. I stink.

ok, ko computer.. you win... i'm not crazy enough.. :)

IN your Face!

suck it

KO

1. KOComputer 154924
2. Epic 152303
3. KOComputer 151017

Congrats KO, and Epic! PM me your MYFreeones accounts (KO check if your address is right) for the prizes!!

pitino

are you talking to me?
Congrats KOComputer enjoy the trophies!!! :thumbsup:

I want to thank the academy for this prize.
It surprises me, I didn't expect it.
I fell very thankful to be recongnized in this form.

Mr Bush, you are a fictious president. We are against this war, mr Bush.
Shame on you, mr Bush, Shame on you.

KO