• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hottest Balkan Babes?

• Greece

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Albania

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Bulgaria

• Romania

• Macedonia

• Serbia

• Montenegro

• Bosnia and Herzegovina

• Turkey

• Croatia

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Slovenia

• Total voters
Re: What do you guys think of my girl's ass?

463867234.jpg

Know you probably seen this before, but what the hell.

vlcsnap-2013-07-30-05h04m48s161.jpg

Preview of another gif I'm working on. Nowhere near as good as the last one but it's something.

A gorgeous ass for sure, id love to see a HD version of that.
Im trying to talk my girl into a similar little ass wiggling video, but she's got to be in the "right" mood, which isnt easy.
I posted some stills in the 'best ass' and 'daisy dukes' threads which took me forever to get, but she did enjoy it so im hopeful for another session soon.

Well done! How about a shot of the rest? She may be too "shy" to showher face but we'd like to see the rest of her body!

To be honest she's flat. Her boobs are tiny but cute in my mouth. She wants a boob job but I'm against it. Eventually they will naturally grow when I put a baby in her belly.mmdownload-1.jpeg

I don't know what you want? She looks cute and I'd suck dem nippels dry. I bet they get hard when you tell her about our postings here :)

They're perfect! It would be a crime to ruin those with implants. They're just the right size for doing some downblouse out in public too.

Those tits are perfect. Id suck them dry one tit for each of us.

Does it make her horny when peole talk about threesomes? Like you getting your cock sucked dry by her and me licking her wet pussy until she orgasms?

To be honest she's flat. Her boobs are tiny but cute in my mouth. She wants a boob job but I'm against it. Eventually they will naturally grow when I put a baby in her belly.View attachment 302327

Is she fucking NUTS! Her breasts are soooooooooooo perfect. If she is going to get them done please let me know what doctor is doing it so I can hurt him/her. Before I clicked the pic I expected something as awful as Chelsea Zinn but instead I got the exact opposite. I know women who would kill for perfection like this. If she was MY g/f I would flat out tell her: You get ANY work done to these perfect babies I AM GONE!

Your g/f likes us to get graphic and now that I have seen her front side:

To me Baby Oil should be called "Cum Fluid" because that's what it leads to. If this perfect body was in front of me I'd get us both nekkid and cover our bodies from "Neck to Toe" in edible Baby Oil - after she shaved my chest hairs and some on my back and had my pubes cleanly shaven, too. We'd somewhat playfully wrestle to build up some sexual tension and foreplay and then have sex with our oiled bodies pressed together to feel how great they were on each other as I slid her up and down on me until I came all over her chest. I'd then pick her up and put her over my shoulder like Tarzan and Jane and take her to the shower where we clean up but knowing what the hot water and soap would do to us we'd fuck one more time in the shower before going to bed and getting a great night's sleep with our clean bodies spooning the night away.

There - she happy with that!

No bare ass but still stare worthy.

sophieroom.gif

sophieroom4.gif

sophieroom3.gif

sophieroom2.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Is she fucking NUTS! Her breasts are soooooooooooo perfect. If she is going to get them done please let me know what doctor is doing it so I can hurt him/her. Before I clicked the pic I expected something as awful as Chelsea Zinn but instead I got the exact opposite. I know women who would kill for perfection like this. If she was MY g/f I would flat out tell her: You get ANY work done to these perfect babies I AM GONE!

Your g/f likes us to get graphic and now that I have seen her front side:

To me Baby Oil should be called "Cum Fluid" because that's what it leads to. If this perfect body was in front of me I'd get us both nekkid and cover our bodies from "Neck to Toe" in edible Baby Oil - after she shaved my chest hairs and some on my back and had my pubes cleanly shaven, too. We'd somewhat playfully wrestle to build up some sexual tension and foreplay and then have sex with our oiled bodies pressed together to feel how great they were on each other as I slid her up and down on me until I came all over her chest. I'd then pick her up and put her over my shoulder like Tarzan and Jane and take her to the shower where we clean up but knowing what the hot water and soap would do to us we'd fuck one more time in the shower before going to bed and getting a great night's sleep with our clean bodies spooning the night away.

There - she happy with that!

Dude, that's exactly why I'm against it. I told her if she even books the doctor I'm sedating her so she misses the appointment.

Damn. I'd push her against the wall and abuse her from behind with her hands tied above her head! Fucking her deep down until she forgots her name and where she is.

Oh she will so taste my cum so bad.....

Those tits are perfect. Id suck them dry one tit for each of us.

Does it make her horny when peole talk about threesomes? Like you getting your cock sucked dry by her and me licking her wet pussy until she orgasms?

Haven't dwelled into that territory yet but I suggested we go out and watch people fuck, thinks it's gross. I know deep inside she would like that, she's just trying to come off as mature since I'm older than her. She means well, eventually she'll cave in. However, imagining dirty things do turn her on big time, since she isn't actually doing them...yet.

Dude, that's exactly why I'm against it. I told her if she even books the doctor I'm sedating her so she misses the appointment.

PUH-LEASE DO NOT "Lose" this "Argument"......I know you probably lose 95% of them but make this one of the few you win. If your g/f sees this:

DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THOSE PERFECT PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!

You have what most women pay Thousands of Dollars to get.............DO NOT Alter/RUIN them AT ALL!

My guess is they are so soft to the touch and they are sensitive and perky and when sucked on my guess is the tingle goes all the way from your breasts to your clit. If I was your kid I'd breast feed on them until I was 50!

Haven't dwelled into that territory yet but I suggested we go out and watch people fuck, thinks it's gross. I know deep inside she would like that, she's just trying to come off as mature since I'm older than her. She means well, eventually she'll cave in. However, imagining dirty things do turn her on big time, since she isn't actually doing them...yet.

I bet when she hears my threesome thoughts and fantasies after seeing that picture she'd change her mind.