• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Server is too busy?

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
Boldy is on holiday. We have been getting in 5 new monster servers lately. He couldn't finish the whole job before his holiday. The second week of August things should be running fine again. Sorry for the troubles. I feel the pain.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
That's the main reason why I don't get on here as much as before.

So where are the fixes that were supposed to happen? Freeones is slower than it has ever been. I don't necessarily get all the "server busy" messages that I used to get, but now it just doesn't work. It seriously takes longer to load a page now than it used to take when I used a dial-up modem. Any other site that I visit loads just fine, but Freeones, especially the board, takes AGES to load. Last night I decided to turn off my computer after trying to open the Talk forum for 15 minutes without any luck. My browser says that it's waiting for board.freeones.com, and it just spins its wheels without doing anything. Just now, it took almost 5 minutes to post a reply. Why is this happening? I'm starting to think that I'm just wasting my time by even trying to go on the board. :helpme:

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
I would recommend highlighting what you have written, then copying it, in case your server fails to read Freeones. You can then paste it and try again when you go back.

I just had to close my browser and not go back on Freeones for a few minutes because I just kept getting "Database Error" over and over again when I tried to open a thread. :helpme:

Working on it .. should go better now . It has been quite a ride ...

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
At the moment I am unable to browse the babe section. It took forever to move from one lady to another. Eventually it just gave up and said error 500 or some such thing.

At the moment I am unable to browse the babe section. It took forever to move from one lady to another. Eventually it just gave up and said error 500 or some such thing.

There was some flying shit, and it hit the fan again ... working on it .. :(

With an avatar like that, one feels guilty for complaining! Thanks.

That is actaully a really low quality stream of the office :2 cents:

So, I'm not sure what the problem is now, but the fucking thing isn't letting me even open forums or threads. It says that it's loading, but the status bar at the bottom of the browser says that it's stopped. I haven't been able to open the Talk forum since this morning, and clicking on threads in the section that it is opening gives me the same thing. Is that gonna continue? Every time I ask about this I either get ignored or am told that it's being worked on. :helpme:

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Been super slow for me today so far :(
I had to retype this message because last time I got a database error after about 30 seconds of loading