• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
September Carrino / Carinno - Big Boobs and Pierced Nipples

I'm sorry but the shadow detail looks like a pretty bad eg of photoshopping. It disappears around the stomach, reappears by the ass and then disappears before her thighs where it suddenly juts outward?

EDIT: A link replaces the attachment.

Click to enlarge.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

I take back my insult and only say that if you don't like it, find a girl that does what you like. There are plenty of women out there in the world and they are all replaceable.

I say this, not to be a jerk, but when you get so hung up on something like a fetish, you give someone the power to control you. I appreciate that September will actually get fully naked when Rachel Aldana, while hot, refuses to take her bottoms off, and Denise Milani, also hot, won't go topless. September is superior to them because of this. Those other two women I look upon with disdain for their poor choices, and September will effortlessly outrank them.

Its a free world, he's entitled to his opinion, just like you are. I don't see why the guy can't voice criticism without catching grief. Constructive criticism leads to advancement and development. And dare I say he's not the only one "hung up"' if you're going to bash him about it and act like you aren't "hung up" yourself over September and how she can do no wrong or look wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: September Carrino / Carinno - Big Boobs and Pierced Nipples

So is her site worth joining?

Her stuff is taken down very quickly sadly. I haven't seen this in such speed for a long time!

What do you mean? Stuff on her site? Just curious - how do you know it's taken down quickly if you haven't joined the site, unless I'm misinterpreting what you said?

I'd say go for it. You'll be supporting her to create more stuff for you to download. :)

Looks like an older set - has her nipple rings, and her boobs seem smaller. Maybe just the camera angle:

http://promo.septembercarrino.com/g...NC4wLjEwODEuMTY1****LjA&content=hulaloop-set2

Love this set:

http://www.breastnormous.com/pictures/september-carrino/september-sexyskyline-set3/

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: September Carrino / Carinno - Big Boobs and Pierced Nipples

I'm sorry but the shadow detail looks like a pretty bad eg of photoshopping. It disappears around the stomach, reappears by the ass and then disappears before her thighs where it suddenly juts outward?

Yes, that's how light and shadows fall in a three-dimensional world. Her stomach/waist area is closer to the wall than the rest of her body, so the shadow area there is relatively smaller. She also has a rear end that sticks out farther than the small of her back, which casts more of a shadow. The human body has curves and hills and valleys to it and when placed against the straight lines of perfectly flat wall, the shadows that result will vary greatly.

It always amazes me how many people out there think they are "photoshop experts" yet who clearly have absolutely no clue what they are talking about.