• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Self-suck: UPDATE!

i remember a thread from a few weeks ago about auto-felatio (or sucking one-self's dick) and a few people said they would try. did anyone follow through?
i stretched for like two weeks and when i realized i was still about 3 inches away i decided to stick to wanking haha

Try? Shit if I could do that I wouldn't be typing on this keyboard right now.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
im not interested in trying it. i mean, sucking a cock is one thing, but imagining myself in a weird fucking position sucking my own cock just turns me off. id rather do it old school or better yet, get my girl to do it for me <3. i have seen it done, and it just looks weird.

Not only do I know I could never lean that far forward, this is something I am not at all curious about. Some things should remain mysteries.

Not only do I know I could never lean that far forward, this is something I am not at all curious about. Some things should remain mysteries.

Yes I agree, the grassy knoll, the face on Mars, the existance of God.

Thanks for the update. :)

1339d-embed

Makes me wonder about people's diets, hot dogs, sausage, kielbasi, corn on the cob, carrots, zuchini, Slim Jims. :dunno:

Last edited:

dave_rhino

Closed Account
This just in, no freeones members are currently able to suck their own penises.

Now over to John for the weather.

Hell... it gets faster when I need faster...slower when I need slower...tighter when I need tighter...I don't have to lie to it, take it out to dinner, or pretend I really care!!!!

Phaeton

Banned
I can.

It's not pretty and it's not fun. But I can if I wanted to. If y'all want proof, PM me. If I get 15 Pm's I'll post a pic.

i remember a thread from a few weeks ago about auto-felatio (or sucking one-self's dick) and a few people said they would try. did anyone follow through?
i stretched for like two weeks and when i realized i was still about 3 inches away i decided to stick to wanking haha

Well....at least you set a goal and tried to reach it. :1orglaugh

Reactions: AFA
if you have to/want to suck your own schlong, you part gay....simple as that.

thats like saying if you wank your are part gay aswell, cock in your hand or a cock in your mouth, whats the difference if you look at it that way?
doubt id even get close so its pointless trying :D

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
This is the same board where, apparently according to the penis size threads, the smallest hung of us is 8.5 inches..... :sleep:

So, where's the problem? If you're hung like a dangling spider from a branch in it's own web, then, of course, you'll have problems.

But, then you'd be in the absolute minority because most of us around here keep poking our chins when we've got wood. (According to the poll results anyway.)

---

It was stressful enough worrying about a family member walking in when I was pulling one off with a magazine.

How would anyone ever explain what you were doing if your mate or mother walking in and your lips were wrapped around your own helmet end - your eyes glowing with self satisfation?

...and would you swal... I can't ask, 'cuz I don't care.

bigbadbrody

Banned
weirdo

lol i love how people try to make fun of me but i could anything i could possibly think of and say its true just read responses haha