• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Self-suck: UPDATE!

Tried once when I was a kid, could only get close enough to lick the head but it was more trouble than it was worth and I was too uncomfortable to enjoy it anyway.
Didn't mind the taste of my own semen, whatever that means.

I have a bad enough back as it is. But goodluck to you if you can do it!!!!! Maybe get a rib taken out like a couple of well known celebrities. Ill stick to the old blow job from my misses...........
:blowjob:

Loosing weight helps too, you'll also find girls will like you more though your afternoons and weekends will be booked full perfecting your self deep throat technique.

lol i love how people try to make fun of me but i could anything i could possibly think of and say its true just read responses haha
No one needs to make fun of you, you already did it yourself with this thread.:dunno:

explain how i made fun of myself with this thread.

im sorry if im mistaken but i thought this was a forum where i could post anything sexual without feeling weird

explain how i made fun of myself with this thread.

lol i love how people try to make fun of me but i could anything i could possibly think of and say its true just read responses haha

Think you miss a word er two in that sentence which made it sound incomplete/funny. It's OK, not an english class here.

I've tried before, and last night I managed to do it. Not like a full on cock in mouth BJ or anything, but I could get about 1/2 of the head in there.

Now proceed with the moronic, "ur gey lulz" and "pics for proof ya liar!" B.S.

Imagine if you tried to do this and broke your neck and died in the process. You'll be forever known as the guy who tried to suck his own dick and people will laugh at you. Is it worth it?

Imagine if you tried to do this and broke your neck and died in the process. You'll be forever known as the guy who tried to suck his own dick and people will laugh at you. Is it worth it?

hahah this would surely make headline news!!!

It's like that question whether guys should kiss a girl after they just swallowed their cum, why should the girls have all the fun?

Was that not what happened in Mallrats/Clerks?