• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scenes where the girl get so wet, she starts dripping over the guys dick

That's definitely the guy's pre-cum.

Uh ... NO.

Cream. Goo. Cum. Whatever the name you wanna call it or dub it, women cum just like men do.

A man's pre-cum is CLEAR; it's a lubricant for all intents and purposes. What you see in those clips are women who are so incredibly aroused that their vaginal juices thicken up as they have orgasms. It serves as a lubricant as well.

Let's do some RESEARCH, okay? :hatsoff:

That is not foam up lubricant. They're not using EDGE shaving gel as lube here people.

Any of you with the slightest of experience should know that when a woman gets aroused, she will start producing vaginal secretions, just as men have clear pre-cum whey they're sexually excited. It's the body's natural lubricant. Some women will have thicker, milkier colored "pre-cum" if you will. It doesn't necessarily mean that they had an orgasm, but that they're sexually aroused. If they do have an orgasm, it will usually produce more. I'm not talking about squirting, but just more of that same secretion. My wife does this so much sometimes I can't even keep my dick in her it's so damn wet. Sex Ed / Anatomy 101 everyone.

I agree with efeezy. My wife is the same way. Shes allergic to most store brand lubes, so when shes toying herself, which, if none of you watch your wife do this act, I recommend it highly. But anyways when shes toying herself shes usually dripping white cream all over the place, and if you look closely you can actually see it building up on the inside. If you rub her clit just then it flows like mad.She uses no lubes at all.

agreed, my gf does the same, maybe not as much as in the clip, but its white girl goo no doubt. Comes out early, not cum, just ooze

yeah thats wet alright but have yall seen that sasha grey black cock tiny teen i think thats what its called I forgot with version, maybe 4
You can see her start riding him when she is kind of dry and then she gets super wet the camera man even says something about it.

yeah thats wet alright but have yall seen that sasha grey black cock tiny teen i think thats what its called I forgot with version, maybe 4
You can see her start riding him when she is kind of dry and then she gets super wet the camera man even says something about it.

do you have a link? :)

to see a chick get visibly wet and creamy you almost have to watch an interracial film.

nice vid chui she is wet but you just have to see sasha grey in the black cocks tiny teens 4