• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sativa Rose / Sativa @ ATK / Jezebele @ FTV

Re: Sativa Rose

Spank Da Monkey said:
I found this whore .

(cough cough) what is this statement here.I hope your not refering to (ladies,babes,girls,honey's,women) with that word.Show some respect as women have feeling too and this word is a insult and not welcome here.

poggy1 said:
(cough cough) what is this statement here.I hope your not refering to (ladies,babes,girls,honey's,women) with that word.Show some respect as women have feeling too and this word is a insult and not welcome here.

whore

n : a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money

So...technically he's right.

she is so sweet and so cute that i bet if she walked down the street without knowing who she was, nobody would suspect what her "proffesion of choice" was.

Hugh Jass said:
jesus christ with all that cum on her face i think its safe to say that that guy was a virgin before the film.

Not really. That is a scene from "Teen Cum Squad" volume 1 from Redlight District. She fucks that one guy and then about six more guys jerk off on her face. Emily Davinci, Missy Monroe, Tyla Wynn and Patricia Petite also have similar scenes. The guys is Manuel Ferrara who just won best male performer at the recent AVN awards.

Last edited: