• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sarah Palin's Alaska

Just caught an episode of this show. WOW. They are white trash with money. This is clearly a reality show even though Sarah denied it was. It's Keeping Up With The Kardashian's but with a redneck family.

The most disturbing and telling thing was that Sarah and her husband Todd dropped off their mentally handicapped child with the grandparents so the family could go on a family trip. YES! They went on a family trip and left the mentally challenged child behind! BUT THEY TOOK BRISTOL'S TODDLER! That just seems wrong to me.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
what?
now she's got a reality show?
her and toddddddddddddd.
oh dios mio!
that sucks.
glad i cancelled my cable last year.

as far as the kid, shouldnt refer to him as that.
no need for it.
he's just a little boy, a baby.
maybe the grandparents wanted to spend some time with him.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
What I don't get is the continued infatuation with her. Surely her 15 minutes should have expired a long time ago. No way is she the republican nominee in 2012 so I think she is simply riding the wave to the beach as long as she can. She's obviously made a shitload of cash doing her schtick so my guess is she keeps is going as long as possible. Can't blame her I guess.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Are you shitting me? What the fuck am I supposed to call it? I held back from calling him a retard because I thought it would be a bit harsh. Now we can't even call people mentally handicap?

thats not what i meant.
only that in the situation why go out of your way to say it, twice.
they left the baby with the grandparents
i know why you said it just like why you say retard in your response.
you were implying that that dumped him with the grandparents because he has down syndrome.
i doubt they were.and at least they had him and didnt abort him like most do.
if you had a kid with a problem and i said "oh what a beautiful mentally disabled child you have" you'd probably belt me.
he's a little baby thats all.
no big deal.

Are you shitting me? What the fuck am I supposed to call it? I held back from calling him a retard because I thought it would be a bit harsh. Now we can't even call people mentally handicap?

I think what mr anti-pc is saying is the pc expression is 'developmentally challenged'.

So much for the self-anointed, anti pc crowd and consistency.:o

thats not what i meant.
only that in the situation why go out of your way to say it, twice.
they left the baby with the grandparents
i know why you said it just like why you say retard in your response.
you were implying that that dumped him with the grandparents because he has down syndrome.
i doubt they were.and at least they had him and didnt abort him like most do.
if you had a kid with a problem and i said "oh what a beautiful mentally disabled child you have" you'd probably belt me.
he's a little baby thats all.
no big deal.

So you believe that their dropping him off with the grandparents had nothing to do with the fact he is retarded? Why did they decide to go on a family trip and take everyone including Bristol's baby but they left the challenged child behind?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
If Sarah Palin Were President--I think of that scene early in Blade Runner, where the city at night features tall stacks spewing fire and oil. And cops patrol the anarchic streets in hovering SUVs.

Facetious

Moderated
The most disturbing and telling thing was that Sarah and her husband Todd dropped off their mentally handicapped child with the grandparents so the family could go on a family trip. YES! They went on a family trip and left the mentally challenged child behind! BUT THEY TOOK BRISTOL'S TODDLER! That just seems wrong to me.

Maybe the kid has special needs . . . did that ever occur to you? :dunno:
What, do you expect them to put their entire life on hold because of one special needs kid?
Besides, that's what grandparents are for, babysitting. Sorry all of you grandparents out there, it's true and you know it! :1orglaugh

Or, we could all just stop talking about her and watch as she disappears into nothingness.

Here . . . Hear THIS! :glugglug:

best idea yet!

Maybe the kid has special needs . . . did that ever occur to you? :dunno:
What, do you expect them to put their entire life on hold because of one special needs kid?
Besides, that's what grandparents are for, babysitting. Sorry all of you grandparents out there, it's true and you know it! :1orglaugh

You are joking right? Or are you suggesting that they can and should dump the retard off anytime he might be an inconvenience? If that is the case can you imagine 10 or 20 years from now when he doesn't have any family trip photos because they always dumped him off with the grandparents.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
The show should just be Sarah and Bristol getting banged in different positions in different locations around Alaska.

You are joking right? Or are you suggesting that they can and should dump the retard off anytime he might be an inconvenience? If that is the case can you imagine 10 or 20 years from now when he doesn't have any family trip photos because they always dumped him off with the grandparents.

The funniest part about it...is if you read it..Face is actually backing up your position between yours and meester's....:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

I think he needs to re-read the conversation.:1orglaugh

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
i have no idea why they left him with the grandparents.
i doubt it was because he has down syndrome.
what special needs does a 2 year old with down syndrome need anyway?
none.
he's just like any other baby, actually better than most because they are usually happy and dont cry much.
but you say its because he has down syndrome .
because we dont know whats in palins head at the time i dont and didnt want to argue that assumption.
my point is simple. its low class to go out of your way to call the kid what you called him because you know how you meant it, and even more low class now to call him the retard.

actually only a real ignorant asshole would say that.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
16 year old Willow is hotter than both of them combined

Post some pics my-man!

She's too young to fuck, but they could have a segment where various dignitaries and audience members finger-bang her for fifteen minutes each episode.

Is that wrong?