My goodness! Impending heart ******...too much hotness in one photo gallery that it should be declared *******! :eek: Sandra is a firecracker :flame:artysml:
showing proper behaviour:the beauty and the *****.I really felt beautiful that day...
EDIT: Do not attach images mid-thread. Link them. Read rules.
Premium Link
Upgrade
[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator
Premium Link
Upgrade
]
[Read more about the board rules:
Premium Link
Upgrade
]
Ehhehheh yes true, this years Christmas set was postponed to next year.
BUT I made this hot a truly naughty new years scene.
Its basically me getting home ****** from the crazy new years party.
Then trying to take a pee, falling off the WC then going to the tub to be safer.
After a successful peeing process Im just getting naughty with the champagne bottle. Since Im still very ***** and naughty I push it in my ass and have a great orgasm...
Well, thats the story
If U wanna see the video teaser see this:
Premium Link
Upgrade