Vanilla Bear
Bears For Life
:eek: Oh I love that! It's exactly what I always wanted to see you in! :bowdown:I recently did another cool set in the rockabilly theme. Its a nice pinup set
:eek: Oh I love that! It's exactly what I always wanted to see you in! :bowdown:I recently did another cool set in the rockabilly theme. Its a nice pinup set
:eek: Oh I love that! It's exactly what I always wanted to see you in! :bowdown:
Oh yes I have lots of other ideas
I recently did another cool set in the rockabilly theme. Its a nice pinup set
Will show you pics tomorrow! You know I love teasing![]()
![]()
I've seen samples of that Rockabilly shoot on Twitter (I have an account but I rarely open it). I love all the red that is showcased on that theme
If Sandra Shine is my personal doll, what would I want her to dress up like? Aside from her birthday suit, I'd love to see you in a nymph/fairy costume. :thumbsup:
Forget Christmas ... Premium Link Upgrade :eek: :flame: :banana:
Maley, I'll pass you the oxygen when you're ready!![]()