x9estiv Mar 29, 2008 #2,061 Quick question........ Premium Link Upgrade the first picture from the left.....¿is she really doing that?
Quick question........ Premium Link Upgrade the first picture from the left.....¿is she really doing that?
scubamike Mar 29, 2008 #2,062 x9estiv said: Quick question........ Premium Link Upgrade the first picture from the left.....¿is she really doing that? Click to expand... yes...believe it or not, she has done some hardcore. Hard to find but it's in here. I think it is only with her husband though. Personally, I prefer her lesbian scenes :nanner:
x9estiv said: Quick question........ Premium Link Upgrade the first picture from the left.....¿is she really doing that? Click to expand... yes...believe it or not, she has done some hardcore. Hard to find but it's in here. I think it is only with her husband though. Personally, I prefer her lesbian scenes :nanner:
Sandra Shine Verified Performer Apr 4, 2008 #2,068 Latest galleries: Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade
Sandra Shine Verified Performer Apr 21, 2008 #2,080 Just a couple of my earlier shots Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade