• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yes thats Sandee.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
BNF said:
Maybe Sandee has another surprise in store for us her at Freeones??? Right, Sandee? ;) :)

c485 posts ago..... I can finally stop holding my breath, Sandee !! !! :o :party:

I cant wait for Sandee in Freeones gear.

Your are the best Sandy.... The latin people use to said about a woman like you "estas que te caes de buena mi vida", whitch in english means "your are witch fall from heaven baby"...

Thanks sandee, the complete board miss you...

Sorry for mi english... :thefinger

Hi, Sandee. Every one of your devoted fans appreciates that you checked in here so soon after your return from Las Vegas. And, you can be sure, I'm stoked to see how well you fill out the Freeones tee-shirt and panties!!!

Many thanks for the "bubble" set of pix, for it has a pic that is one of my favorites now. I mean the pic where you have your hands in your hair (IMG_7395). You look so...kissable.

Sandee, you really are a stunning glamour puss. I wish I could hear you say "Meow".
:kiss:

pitino

are you talking to me?
thanks for the bubble-chair gally, babe! :)

i love you so much sandee...you are the prettiest girl on earth!!!great boobs,amazing ass,beautiful face,sweet wet pussy...i can't live without you!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: