• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

georges

Staff member
thanks a lot sandee :kiss: the more I see you the more I am in love :iloveyou:

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
wow, that's gonna suck!

Fear the furious vengeance of Sandee Westgate! ^^

no, seriously, why is there no mod to remove these pics even though everyone can clearly see that they are stolen?

btw, I wonder... how long do you usually sit in front of the pc a day, hunn?

Re: Sandee Westgate and her girlfriend

sandee2004 said:
These pics are copyright SandeeWestgate.com! That site will be contacted by my attorneys for stealing MY photos and removing my copyright and replacing it with their own!! Martin, if that's your site... you better remove them NOW!

Friggin' thieves everywhere....... :mad:
Life in the '00s :ban:

wow, you look more amazing every time I see pictures of you. You make me believe in angels here on earth =)

RKO!!!05

Banned
sandee2004 said:
Here's a new pic from my set posting next Monday! xoxo, Sandee

IMG_6734.jpg

You know that song that goes ' I Don't Like Mondays, tell me why, I Don't Like Mondays. . . .' well, I'm thinking it should be changed to 'I Love My Mondays, tell me why, I Love My Mondays. . . . .' and there was this advert over here about Marmite saying I Hate Marmite, My Mate Marmite. I want it to be I Love Sandee, My Babe Sandee.:kiss:

BTW, I cant believe someone would try to steal yours pic from your site. Martijn, be sure not to do that ever again or you will have not only Sandee, but me, georges, Blackjack, Laibach and Alexx to answer to. I got your back Sandee. ;)