• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Well THANK YOU! Glad you like the Blue dress!! No, I'm not shooting with Kirsten. I'm shooting with Madison Ivy as far as I know and agreed to. Someone must have been misinformed.
Sandee, you look fantastic in the "Blue Dress" set. :drool2: I may have to consider joining your site. ;)

I read that you're shooting a g/g scene with Kirsten Price this month for Brazzers. Is this true?

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Well THANK YOU! Glad you like the Blue dress!! No, I'm not shooting with Kirsten. I'm shooting with Madison Ivy as far as I know and agreed to. Someone must have been misinformed.

I'm sure that you and Madison will make a great scene :flame: As a Brazzers member, I'm really looking forward to your return :)

Sandee, how come photo 15 of your galleries remain in thumbnail mode when clicked while the others have a bigger resolution?

sandee2004

They don't. They all use the same gallery software to create the gallery. I can't find any that do that. Which are some that aren't working for you? Really old galleries?
Sandee, how come photo 15 of your galleries remain in thumbnail mode when clicked while the others have a bigger resolution?

They don't. They all use the same gallery software to create the gallery. I can't find any that do that. Which are some that aren't working for you? Really old galleries?

He is referring to the newer 16 pic teaser galleries hun. The ones that are posted to show people what your site is like and show people all the goodies that come with being a member... I know one way to fix it though d_jologs. Become a member and see the whole set in full size on her website :thumbsup:

He is referring to the newer 16 pic teaser galleries hun. The ones that are posted to show people what your site is like and show people all the goodies that come with being a member... I know one way to fix it though d_jologs. Become a member and see the whole set in full size on her website :thumbsup:

maybe sometime soon, Sandee is making it quite hard not to join!

sandee2004

Oh the free tour section of my site?? Those aren't galleries. I guess I'm confused. Thanks Nick!

guess the proper term for them is "gallery previews", thanks mnwild

sandee2004