• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
They are pics with my boyfriend. :) The videos posted are with him too! I don't think we will be doing an actual "gallery" but you never know ;)

I've said it before, being Sandee's boyfriend is a luxury job. Imagine all the perks.

My God Sandee you are beautiful. There's nothing else to say. I will never get tired of looking at these sets.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so sweet to read! :)
My God Sandee you are beautiful. There's nothing else to say. I will never get tired of looking at these sets.

Sandee, I love when you show your peachround Ass with your sexy Look on your Face for wild Fantasies. It's such a sexy, "magical" Aura on you that way that touch me very deep. ♥ it.

Okay, I had to write up a little something for everyone on here to know how damn HOT this new b/g vid you posted is Sandee…

By FAR the hottest b/g vid you've done to date! Starts with a POV bj. Choking, spitting, forcing, struggling, SOO hot! After a few min of what is the hottest bj I've ever seen Sandee stands up and bends over like a good little girl :drool2: All the moaning and screaming is so hot to hear as the sex keeps getting rougher.

My fav parts are when he straddles your face while your laying on your back on the bed and I can see your face as you suck/choke on him and when you lay on your stomach with your legs together and he pounds you (jockey position? Not sure if that's the right name)

The vid is 20 min (all POV) of what is the hottest sex I've ever seen. :) I've only talked out probably half of it so far. There is missionary, more sucking, fingering, cumshot on her pussy and then making her eat it, and more. All the dirty talk of demanding that you not cum until he says so and the roughness of the sex thoughout is sooooo HOT!

Awesome vid Sandee! And like I said, best b/g vid to date…… so far ;)

SOLD. Now I am a member (again).

Okay, I had to write up a little something for everyone on here to know how damn HOT this new b/g vid you posted is Sandee…

By FAR the hottest b/g vid you've done to date! Starts with a POV bj. Choking, spitting, forcing, struggling, SOO hot! After a few min of what is the hottest bj I've ever seen Sandee stands up and bends over like a good little girl :drool2: All the moaning and screaming is so hot to hear as the sex keeps getting rougher.

My fav parts are when he straddles your face while your laying on your back on the bed and I can see your face as you suck/choke on him and when you lay on your stomach with your legs together and he pounds you (jockey position? Not sure if that's the right name)

The vid is 20 min (all POV) of what is the hottest sex I've ever seen. :) I've only talked out probably half of it so far. There is missionary, more sucking, fingering, cumshot on her pussy and then making her eat it, and more. All the dirty talk of demanding that you not cum until he says so and the roughness of the sex thoughout is sooooo HOT!

Awesome vid Sandee! And like I said, best b/g vid to date…… so far ;)

Sandee, saw on twitter today that you are about to do a shoot with Angela Sommers. I looked her up after seeing that, and all I have to say is, WOW, I can't wait to see this. She is a MASTERPIECE (relay that message to her for me, ;) haha) . I can only imagine how much you are going to enjoy this. Can't wait.

SOLD. Now I am a member (again).

Well I saw that vid and while it's nice, during the last 2 min or so the screen goes blank as I guess her and her bf really get into it and he puts the camera down.

So the best part of the scene is lost in the process. Perhaps for future scenes you guys can set up a remote camera instead of going with POV :)