• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hey Sandee,

I also watched your scene with Puma Swede and Vega Vixen aka Sandy and it was super hot. By far the best scene on an unfortunately otherwise really crappy site.

But it can't get any better than you and Puma together plus Sandy. Not even Brazzers can fuck this up...:cool:

Sandee, Puma & Sandy @ HotAndMean (Brazzers)

Yay Sandee scene finally out:glugglug:i watching it now...Sandee you look so pretty in this business outfit and glasses :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Morning Sandee

I just saw your scene from HotandMean and it was HOT got me horny like crazy u were gorgeous in it great job sandee :thumbsup:
Thank you babydoll! Soooo glad you liked it! I hope they bring me back with Jesse Capelli next time! :)

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Sandee,

I also watched your scene with Puma Swede and Vega Vixen aka Sandy and it was super hot. By far the best scene on an unfortunately otherwise really crappy site.

But it can't get any better than you and Puma together plus Sandy. Not even Brazzers can fuck this up...:cool:

Sandee, Puma & Sandy @ HotAndMean (Brazzers)
Thank you hunnnie! Yes.. I felt soooo lucky to be with two of the hottest girls out there for Brazzers!! It was an awesome day!! LOVE my job! oxoxo, Sandee

Thank you hunnnie! Yes.. I felt soooo lucky to be with two of the hottest girls out there...
Yep, two of Europe's finest, Sweden and Hungary, that's where all the beautiful women are over here. You're really some lucky girl...;)

It was an awesome day!! LOVE my job! oxoxo, Sandee
And I definitely love watching you while you're on your job.

I watched this scene a couple times since, and honestly, this is one of the hottest things I have ever seen on a website...:bowdown:

I hope they bring me back with Jesse Capelli next time! :)
Oh yes, that would be awesome. It's always a bonus when two girls know and actually are friends with each other. That's why the chemistry between you and Puma transcends every single on of your scenes into something extra extra. So I would absolutely love to see you with Jesse.

9inClassic

Closed Account
Thank you babydoll! Soooo glad you liked it! I hope they bring me back with Jesse Capelli next time! :)

That be awesome if they did would love to see another scene of you I have watched this one a few times already.

Oh yes, that would be awesome. It's always a bonus when two girls know and actually are friends with each other. That's why the chemistry between you and Puma transcends every single on of your scenes into something extra extra. So I would absolutely love to see you with Jesse.

I would have to agree u feel more confortable with a person you know and if u had sex with them behind close doors its easyer to know what they like so it comes out perfect on screen.