• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

9inClassic

Closed Account
I got to agree I dont really like woman with tattoo's all over or have big tats but I like Sandee tat it looks good on her and Janine has some awesome tattoo's but WAY TO MANY. Everyone has there own taste and that what makes us different from each other.

a wise man once told me about tats on women...he said "you don't see bumper stickers on Ferraris"

but yeah, Sandee's is hot, cuz she has a perfect body

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks guys. I won't be getting anymore large tattoos. This was it for me :) I don't want to be covered with them on my arms and stuff, I'm not into that look.

Sandee, I've asked you before, but would you please bring the blonde look back? Even if it's only for a few shoots. Don't get me wrong, I still love the new stuff, but you look incredible with blonde hair, & it seems a shame we don't get to see it any more...

9inClassic

Closed Account
I think Sandee looks good as a Blonde too but I think she looks even better as a brunette but that’s my two cents & I will take Sandee how ever I can get her :)

I like the new tat but I am glad to hear about you not getting more. Though Kat Von Dee is hella sexy! I have a list of girls I would love to see you work with Sandee!

1. Tanner Mayes
2. Tori Black
3. Kristina Rose