• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Here's some pics from last night!! Wooo hoo!
xoxo, Sandee

l_9dbc141b34767075c91d3b625656899a.jpg

l_de72f707e63e5b4b01260e36acfedf65.jpg

l_50bb19bd260576eaa9f0113549eef3e0.jpg

l_47e982b621afd03e80d5d79080ad83bf.jpg

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Thank you very much, Sandee! Brilliant pics, indeed! You and the girls are so gorgeous! Have a nice time and thanks again, sweetie!

:bowdown: :lovecoupl

that pics are great, and who are the other girls? im just asking but you are best sandee ;-)

Sandee,...I'm begging you baby you gotta throw down with Kendall Brooks and Nikki Benz!!!! I'd give anything to see you bang Kendall. I have her scene with Julian if you'd like to see it. She's incredibly sexy and hott. I love her lips and mouth. She's so very sexy!!!! I love that fitbody on her. Plus Nikki is sucha knockout!!! I'm begging you to work with these girls. I'd love to see a three way between you sex kittens.

I always wonder what the people around them must be thinking when Sandee goes out with the other people like that. The men that are at the place they go out to eat must think they have died and went to heaven.

Those candid pics from your Friday night outing with the "crew" are stunning. I am particularly fond of the second pic with just Puma and you...two peas in a pod. :lovecoupl

I always wonder what the people around them must be thinking when Sandee goes out with the other people like that. The men that are at the place they go out to eat must think they have died and went to heaven.
I know what you mean D-rock, I've wondered about that too. I bet Sandee could tell some tales about public "encounters".