• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hey everyone. So I've been wanting to get my clit/hood pierced for years now... and I finally did it yesterday.

Sandee I love your clit, with or without piercing :D Normally I do not like piercings that much, but I gotta say I think your piercing looks great on you! :D

Hey everyone. So I've been wanting to get my clit/hood pierced for years now... and I finally did it yesterday. Check out the pic :) On another note... I've been super super busy with work, but as always having a great time with it. Puma Swede and I will be doing another live cam show this Saturday at 5pm pst. I hope to see you guys there. Our last one was crazy... we are pretty much always crazy together. LOL! This one will be at my house and you guys know I have an arsenal of toys to choose from. I'm sure it will be lotts of fun. The perfect Halloween treat for you! hehe! Speaking of Halloween... Puma and I will be going to a party later that night which is supposed to be pretty wild. I'm sure I will take pics as usual.. that way I can capture all the naughtiness for you to see as well. Let me know what you think of the piercing. I know it's controversial.. Some will hate it, and others will love it. I personally dig it... xoxo, Sandee

Your clit piercing is fine. I would even like to see you with pierced nipples.

Hey everyone. So I've been wanting to get my clit/hood pierced for years now... and I finally did it yesterday. Check out the pic :) On another note... I've been super super busy with work, but as always having a great time with it. Puma Swede and I will be doing another live cam show this Saturday at 5pm pst. I hope to see you guys there. Our last one was crazy... we are pretty much always crazy together. LOL! This one will be at my house and you guys know I have an arsenal of toys to choose from. I'm sure it will be lotts of fun. The perfect Halloween treat for you! hehe! Speaking of Halloween... Puma and I will be going to a party later that night which is supposed to be pretty wild. I'm sure I will take pics as usual.. that way I can capture all the naughtiness for you to see as well. Let me know what you think of the piercing. I know it's controversial.. Some will hate it, and others will love it. I personally dig it... xoxo, Sandee
I wonder how happy the person who did this was!

greatings from Spain Sandee!!

Is it true the urban legend that when u got a clit piercing you have orgasms while walking?

besitos guapa!!

georges

Staff member
Always nice to see at your nice curvy ass Ms Westgate, when do you plan to do some hardcore movies.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Hi guys!! I'm doing a live cam show tonight well at 5pm pst (so an hour and a half) with Puma Swede!! Come see and chat with us live. If you're not a member.. you can always sign up for the trial membership so you can see the show tonight! Kisses, Sandee
http://www.sandeewestgate.com/join.html

And here are some pics from last night! xoxo, Sandee
h1.jpg

h2.jpg

h3.jpg

h4.jpg

h5.jpg

These are the "nice" ones... the naughty shots are going up in my members area tomorrow! oxoxox

Noooo, Sandee, you don't have to put a gun to my head to convince me. But I'm glad that you can handle a big gun. Heh. It's handy for keeping the ghosts and goblins at bay. That's a sexy little oufit you're wearing. xOOx
Hi guys!! I'm doing a live cam show tonight well at 5pm pst (so an hour and a half) with Puma Swede!! Come see and chat with us live. If you're not a member.. you can always sign up for the trial membership so you can see the show tonight! Kisses, Sandee
http://www.sandeewestgate.com/join.html

And here are some pics from last night! xoxo, Sandee
h1.jpg

h2.jpg

h3.jpg

h4.jpg

h5.jpg

These are the "nice" ones... the naughty shots are going up in my members area tomorrow! oxoxox