• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sally Charles

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
What happened to this hottie?

Edit: From here tumblr:

Apparently while trying to cross the US border into Canada:

i was interviewed and was forced to allow border patrol to inspect my computer. they read my files/pictures, my email and my internet history. obviously this showed them that i had been working in the u.s and that i am a sex worker. a whole room of officers saw all this and it showed. it was so horrible, the most humiliating thing i’ve ever done - i had to tell them every single detail of what i do in my jobs. i was yet again flown back on the same day and was cuffed and marched around in front of passengers etc. after this happened basically all world travel in the near future is not worth the risk. maybe in some years i’ll go overseas again but i can’t keep ruining my own luck.
for the first time i don’t just have obstacles in front of what i wanted to do - it’s now not my choice. i have to plan for other things. i will enjoy traveling in my own country and still do some work here. it was a big shock to have this happen but i hope to be ok anyway.

Sally Charles in Lesbian Stepsisters

http://secure.hustlerslesbians.com/gallery/NDM2OTgxLjEuMTMuMTAuMC4xMjMwODkuMC4wLjA

photo1.jpg