• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i'm really surprised, it's really strange to see a "column" woman like that with...that thing...it's like to see a beautiful horse with a rabbit.
so this thing starting to make me think optimist !! i'm not so bad like man after all , i always aimed to not so beautiful women but from today, everything change...

Without makeup she looks pretty average, so maybe psychologically she still thinks of herself as average looking. And not as a model. Or maybe the guy has money. Or maybe she doesn't want anything better for now.

It could be any number of factors.

Without makeup she looks pretty average, so maybe psychologically she still thinks of herself as average looking. And not as a model. Or maybe the guy has money. Or maybe she doesn't want anything better for now.

It could be any number of factors.

Also notice she never uses toys, only her fingers. Maybe she doesn't like or can't take big penises. Some women have narrow or shallow vaginas that make it painful.

Or maybe you could just go for the blatantly obvious, which is that he's a nice guy that she cares about and who gives her what she wants in a relationship. Sex is only one part of a relationship, and generally not the first part of the ones that last for any length of time.