• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

rules change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anobody

Banned
did i miss a change in rules that said i cant make topics here about whatever i want? if over zealous mods with too much time on hands stopped fuckin closing everything we wouldnt have to make new ones - if people dont want to read or post in a thread they dont have to

you seriously never heard of free speech?

This is just gonna cause an arguement where someone tells you to move on if you dont like it. Message Boards have never been known for their democracy.

We didn't need ANOTHER thread about it and the moderator that closed all the threads had a good reason for closing them. You keep trying to start them up again.

I don't need anyone to apologize to me. And if I did I would say so Myself. Thanks.

georges

Staff member
Goblin said:
This is just gonna cause an arguement where someone tells you to move on if you dont like it. Message Boards have never been known for their democracy.

We didn't need ANOTHER thread about it and the moderator that closed all the threads had a good reason for closing them. You keep trying to start them up again.

I don't need anyone to apologize to me. And if I did I would say so Myself. Thanks.

iagree with you goblin :yesyes: there are rules to respect.

I've always viewed message boards as property of the moderators or administrators. They can do as they please. Their rulings can be subjective. Board members are merely the guests of the moderators and administrators.

I compare the scenario to the moderators or administrators inviting you to their club or other establishment. If they don't like what you say or do, they can have you thrown out.

If you don't like the way they run their boards, leave and start your own message board. You can run your own message board however you please.

I'm not trying to be devisive. That's just my perception of message boards and how I deal with them.

Brino

Banned
If the mod's/freeones dont want something here then they have the right to close or delete the subject. It's really their (specifically freeones) site so they can do whatever they want.

georges

Staff member
you both described well hpow a website function there are rules to which we must abide and so it is.

So you want to be special and clutter up the board for everyone else by having your own thread about something huh.

Well WHAA whaa fucking wha.

Then you bitch about the rules and insult people.

It's just to bad there are people like you.

georges

Staff member
Famousbabes said:
So you want to be special and clutter up the board for everyone else by having your own thread about something huh.

Well WHAA whaa fucking wha.

Then you bitch about the rules and insult people.

It's just to bad there are people like you.

you are right famous:yesyes: lord raven on your board you can make what you want.On freeones board you MUST respect freeones rules.

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
the freedom of speech amendment doesn't apply here. this site is not supplied by or controlled by the government (however, regulated). Therefore one should realize that anything they say on these boards, they can also be flamed, degraded, silenced, or whatever as much as those in control, the mods, see fit.

ITS UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!

:laugh: i had to throw in the generic american comment about when things are not going well! :D :laugh:

The thing people might not understand. Closing his thread isn't saying he can't talk about it. Just talk about it in one of the .....what 2 other threads about it.

Just trying to keep things simple here folks.

I suppose he wanted to start another thread on you know who ?? If it's the case, maybe he's a alter-ego of jc march-lisa... But maybe i'm just being paranoid... :dunno:

Originally posted by Famousbabes

Just trying to keep things simple here folks.

simple is good:) besides "you know who" still has lots of threads with similar topics that are still open and where u can still give ur opinions. hope they continue to close the rest and keep one open

lordraven said:
did i miss a change in rules that said i cant make topics here about whatever i want? if over zealous mods with too much time on hands stopped fuckin closing everything we wouldnt have to make new ones - if people dont want to read or post in a thread they dont have to

you seriously never heard of free speech?

dont like it leave

I think we've got it pretty sweet on this board to be honest! And atleast the threads that are closed aren't deleted. Think of that - People would lose some of their precious post counts!

anobody

Banned
almost exactly what i expected and from the people i expected as well, bar a few new faces

my point was i had missed out most of the fun of everyone gettin conned and was playin catch up - sadly there were no threads available i could find for comments or questions

and as for me being a version of lisa whoever that was - that was brilliant :D easy way to tell is that i know tumour is spelled tumour, not "tuma" like him/her/it

and by the way i do run a message board which does great coz everyone is accepting of people with different views, theres no censorship etc etc and certainly no fake cancer patients ;)

lordraven said:
almost exactly what i expected and from the people i expected as well, bar a few new faces

my point was i had missed out most of the fun of everyone gettin conned and was playin catch up - sadly there were no threads available i could find for comments or questions

and as for me being a version of lisa whoever that was - that was brilliant :D easy way to tell is that i know tumour is spelled tumour, not "tuma" like him/her/it

and by the way i do run a message board which does great coz everyone is accepting of people with different views, theres no censorship etc etc and certainly no fake cancer patients ;)

no offense lord raven but I believe there are still some open threads from "you know who" with the same topic in the members section which are still open and put your views. (last time I checked anyway)

anobody

Banned
*goes to mooch*

Status
Not open for further replies.