• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Roni from Paradise - 50+ - the hottest mature on Earth

i wish she would shoot some hardcore scenes for studios like Naughty America , Reality Kings, and Bang Bros.

Beautiful woman. Even more beautiful person. Became a member of her website back in 2008. Met her in 2011. Enjoyed a few trysts with her for content for her website. Extremely passionate and very sensual. At 63, women half her age are put to shame. Her looks and her curves have amazingly withstood the test of time. We've grown as friends. Very close. So much so that I'm lover on a semi-regular basis to this elegantly beautiful woman today. I see her a few times a year. Each time is better than the last. I'm just saying, she's genuinely a very sensual woman in a very warm and inviting way. If you ever fantasized about her...she's all that and more.

No gallery 342! :( Website/layout/numbering change? Retired? Any news?

Roni is one of the all-time HOTEST matures. Period.

She's still actively shooting galleries every week for her website...going strong at 63 into 2016. IMHO...better than ever! These mini-galleries are just marketing pieces they put out. The photos from that last gallery #341 debuted on her site in October 2014. She has updated so much more since then...new galleries every week...even some new video action as of late.

She's still actively shooting galleries every week for her website...going strong at 63 into 2016. IMHO...better than ever! These mini-galleries are just marketing pieces they put out. The photos from that last gallery #341 debuted on her site in October 2014. She has updated so much more since then...new galleries every week...even some new video action as of late.

Roni is in really great nick for her age.