• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Roleplay incest! NO REAL!

145.gif

My 30th Birthday

On my 30th birthday I decided I would do something adventurous. Something I would never see myself ever doing. Something immoral. Something…..nasty ;)

Ever since we were kids I’ve always been curious about my brothers dick. Probably because I didn’t have one and wanted to know how it worked. As a teenager I would often spy on him in the shower or when he got dressed in the morning. And to be honest I'm pretty sure he would spy on me as well. Now that he’s older he often brags to his friends about how many woman he sleeps with. Well enough is enough. I thought I’d finally see what all the fuss was about. I decided I was going to fuck my own brother.

I asked my brother if he could lube me up outside so I can lay in the sun. As he was doing that I felt kinky and I started to flash my cunt to him multiple times. Each time I kept it out a little bit longer.

“Woah, what are you doing sis?”

“You know what I want brother” as I smiled back at him. “Stop pretending like you don’t know. You’ve also wanted this for a very long time.

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, now c'mon, fuck me. Fuck me like one of your cheap whores.”

By now he was rock hard and whipped his dick out.

“Damn sis, your pussy looks so fuckin hot.”

“That’s cuz I’m a little slut who was blessed with a tight pussy.” I then took my top off exposing my breasts to him.

After he slapped my ass a few times with his dick I turned around and started sucking him dry. He slid his hand behind my head making sure I went all the way down on him. I went up n’ down and all around his shaft with my tongue as I deepthroated him which made him squirm a little bit.

“Ugghh, stop it sis, you going to make me explode in your mouth.”

I didn’t listen. I kept going faster and deeper.

“Uuuggghh, oh shit!”

I didn’t want him to cum yet so I stopped. As I did that a big wad of saliva and pre-cum dripped out from my mouth and ran down my tits.

“Bend over sis, I need you.”

“Take me big brother, this pussy needs to get fucked hard.” He then bent me over and started to get me completely naked. As he pulled down my lower bikini exposing my tight butthole, he began to slowly stick his cock in my pussy and started fucking me raw without a condom. I was already pretty horny and moist down there so he slid right in.

Maybe it was because I hadn’t had sex in a while or maybe because he was my brother which is considered taboo but he felt soooo good. I was already in heaven.

He then put his arms around me, whispered into my ear and said "I’m gonna cum so hard in your pussy.” That immediately made me gush all over his hard cock.

After awhile of him fucking me from behind I decided to get on top of him as I wanted to feel his long hard shaft slide all the way inside me.

“How do you like my tight cunt bro?”

“Oh God. I love you sis!”

"Unngh shit...I love you to."

We continued to fuck for what seemed like hours in several different positions…We were both deep in ecstasy and nothing was going to stop us.

He handled my pussy like a champ. Most guys I fuck can’t resist and cum within a few minutes.

"You’re going to make me cum sis, get off.”

I did not get off and pushed my pussy down even harder on his cock while locking my arm around his leg so he couldn't push me off. “C’mon baby, give it to me. Cum deep inside this pussy! Get your slutty sister pregnant!”

Unfortunately he did not cum in me and some how managed to pull out but I did what any slut would do. I let him plaster my face full of his hot jizz and swallowed every last drop.

"Holy shit sis, that was the best sex I ever had. Were you seriously trying to get pregnant?”

I smiled back at him and give the tip of his dick a little kiss while gently caressing my tits and rubbing my clit. Maybe next year I’ll let him pound my ass on my 31st birthday. That is of course if he promises to cum inside me this time. ;)