• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rob Zombie recommendations...

Can anyone recommend some good Rob/White Zombie tracks or albums I should listen too?...

Merci...:thumbsup:

For White Zombie anything from Astrocreep: 2000 or La Sexorcisto: Devil Music Vol 1.

And for Mr Zombies solo stuff Hellbilly Deluxe and Sinister Urge, listen to these because while his new album Educated Horses is good its no where near as good as his other albums.

:D

yeah , i think hellbilly deluxe is the best one.

Man you must listen to superbeast and living dead girl

being a major Alice Cooper fan (seeing him at Monsters of Rock on june 3rd eeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii) I can hear his influence on in some of the songs you've recommended....cool:thumbsup:

It's Rob Zombie...buy every cd you can find and keep it...He kicks ass. I have em all and always mix his songs in with my everyday listening. "Let it all bleed out" is my favourite on Educated Horses. Give it a listen.

degenerate_Jeb said:
Can anyone recommend some good Rob/White Zombie tracks or albums I should listen too?...

Merci...:thumbsup:

Thunderkiss 65', Supercharger Heaven, Superbeast, More human than human, Blur in technicolor, Living dead girl, Dragula to name most of my favorites. OOOH! I also remembered a Black Sabbath Cover of Children of the grave.... That rocked.

I liked his animation/song sequence in the Beavis & Butthead movie, whatever that song was called, and I liked the "More Human than Human" track. I'm not a big fan, but he's certainly a creative, talented guy. I think he made/directed a movie or 2 last year as well. :thumbsup: :banger:

Nightfly said:
I liked his animation/song sequence in the Beavis & Butthead movie, whatever that song was called, and I liked the "More Human than Human" track. I'm not a big fan, but he's certainly a creative, talented guy. I think he made/directed a movie or 2 last year as well. :thumbsup: :banger:

Damn, its been years since I've seen "Beavis & Butthead do America" but I think the song was Supercharger Heaven if memory serves me correctly.

Electric Head Part II is my fave and second is the theme to "Escape from LA"

Hey, was that movie bad? I dug the first when I was a kid but couldn't force myself to give the second a try.

Lots of the white Zombie stuff is good, if you want to save some dough check out Supersexy Swingin' Sounds, its great! It's a remix album but still kicks ass. While its White Zombie stuff (sounds exactly the same as Rob's solo stuff). Songs include

More Human Than Human :bowdown:
I'm Your Boogie Man
Super-Charger Heaven

For his solo work I would recommend
Hellbilly Deluxe (as others have recommended)
American Made Music to Strip By
Sinister Urge(the weakest of the three, but still great!)

Hope that helps!!

MrBig said:
Lots of the white Zombie stuff is good, if you want to save some dough check out Supersexy Swingin' Sounds, its great! It's a remix album but still kicks ass. While its White Zombie stuff (sounds exactly the same as Rob's solo stuff). Songs include

More Human Than Human :bowdown:
I'm Your Boogie Man
Super-Charger Heaven

For his solo work I would recommend
Hellbilly Deluxe (as others have recommended)
American Made Music to Strip By
Sinister Urge(the weakest of the three, but still great!)

Hope that helps!!

Heh Supersexy Swingin' Sounds is in my cars cd player right this moment. I love the remix they did of More human than human.