• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Reptilian evil creatures among us?

Can you give us some links or titles of magazines where you've read it? Cause I've never read anything about evil reptilian creatures. I did see a TV series (V) which had reptilian creatures as antagonists, but that's pure fantasy.

I'm assuming that you're talking about sentient reptilian creatures and not animals, as it is rather strange to think of animals as being evil.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Laugh if you will at this kooky thread, but the dragons of our mythos have a basis in religious writings. Cabalists described a time of early man when God sent down helpers as angels to aid mankind in its advancement. They were called Watchers. Some say these Watchers took on various forms, including both dragon and human forms. The writings continue that when the Watchers strayed from their holy path and began mating with human females and teaching mankind forbidden magic, God became angry and flooded the Earth. Some later Gnostics believed the Flood was intended to destroy the "children of the daughters of man and the sons of Heaven." And the original Watchers who sinned were imprisoned in the Second Heaven. Some current cultists--particularly those who believe in a NWO--believe that the Watchers would be freed and given another chance.

You do know that most dragon myths in both religious and non-religious writings are in fact based on dinosaur bones found in earlier times, right? As far as I know they're extinct (except for crocodiles & birds, the descendants of the dinosaurs) and not walking amongst us anymore...

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
You do know that most dragon myths in both religious and non-religious writings are in fact based on dinosaur bones found in earlier times, right? As far as I know they're extinct (except for crocodiles & birds, the descendants of the dinosaurs) and not walking amongst us anymore...

Do you really believe that some bricklayer or artisan in 400 B.C. would know what the heck a dinosaur bone is if he saw one? He'd likely think it was from a crocodile or some other animal. Paleontology wasn't very big back then.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Hmmm....some pictures of Cthulhu is more reptile like than the one in my avatar. They say the elder gods are awakening. :1orglaugh

You left out Nessie! ;-)

Do you really believe that some bricklayer or artisan in 400 B.C. would know what the heck a dinosaur bone is if he saw one? He'd likely think it was from a crocodile or some other animal. Paleontology wasn't very big back then.

I doubt they'd classify a skull as a crocodile bone, especially in areas where crocodiles were no longer (if ever) around when humans showed their faces.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

No Gordar has it right. The people who started the myths about dragons based it off huge bones they found. A skull of a t-rex for instance didn't even come close to resembling any known living creature. So they made up the dragon myth. This also explains why every culture had the same type of creatures as myths.

My mother was reptilian, which makes me half reptilan, so all I have to say is, 'dont make me break out my tail and go all Scrindabo* on your ass'

*Scrindobo- The reptilian god of war, as the myth goes he killed 6 million Kuchhhhtle with just his feet.

Turns out Kuchhhtle are just microscopic bacteria so it would be relativly easy to do, but still impressive :D

Dragons?

Hmm.

We see dragons floating around in the air, bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. Insurgents we can fight.

An army of dragons?

I for one, then, am ready to welcome our new dragon masters as they reclaim their rightful and worthy place as sole rulers of the four corners of the Earth. I offer my services now.....rounding up virgins, rounding up sheep (like like to eat sheep, right? Every movie I have ever seen with a dragon, some poor fluffy white sheep gets it....), and anything else my scaled, serpentine lords require.

All hail those of a forked tongue and fire! Hail!