• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Religious ex adult movie stars

Dear brothers and sisters,

I do not want to preach and I do not judge anyone, but it is good to know that it is never too late to repent and turn a new page in life.

These women have adapted their sins and they have been saved.

Amen.

-April Garris

-Melissa Scott

-Linda Boreman (R.I.P.)

Attachments

• April-Garris-560x373.jpg
    April-Garris-560x373.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 316
  • Pastor-Melissa-Scott-547x400.jpg
    Pastor-Melissa-Scott-547x400.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 333
  • Linda-Boreman.jpg
    Linda-Boreman.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 313
Organized religion exploits the week and allows evil people to control their followers. "God" is the greatest anchor mankind has ever known. Being spiritual is deeply personal and it is evil personified when used a way to make money and control.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Dear brothers and sisters,

I do not want to preach and I do not judge anyone, but it is good to know that it is never too late to repent and turn a new page in life.

These women have adapted their sins and they have been saved.

Adapted their "sins" into what? Cash?

I can't rep you again yet; so I'll just quote you:

Organized religion exploits the week and allows evil people to control their followers. "God" is the greatest anchor mankind has ever known. Being spiritual is deeply personal and it is evil personified when used a way to make money and control.

I have the feeling that AT LEAST 50% of the armed conflicts that ever existed (and exist today) on this planet are religiously motivated.
"My religion is better than yours... you don't believe me? Well then I'll stab you!"

So why not let everyone believe what they want, in peace, without being pushy.
The world has enough problems already.

Do not be cynical.

When you think positively you will notice that the world is fine place.

oh i'm not being cynical and i'm not an atheist, i just don't agree with organized religions. i have my personal beliefs and feel that a good person is a good person. if a greater being is fickle enough to care which version of it we worship and which man's set of rules we choose to follow then i want no part of it.