• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate This Girl: Kira Kener

Face - 19
Breasts - 20
Ass - 20
Legs - 19
Performance - 19

Overall - 97/100

Hi here's my rating for Kira Kener based on this hardcore set and this softcore set :

Face - 16/20 // Her face is kind-of too perfect I'd say, anyway she still nice.
Tits - 14/20 // Well their shape is strange but being big and looking natural it is hot ( better if she's not nude!).
Ass - 12/20 // 12 because her ass is too "regular" and it don't look really "fuckable".
Legs - 18/20 // Her legs are HOT, really. Long, muscled, tanned, seeing is legs make me wants to fuck her pussy (which is lovely too).
Performance - 16/20 // Her personality is like "dumb blonde girl" , I mean it's the way I see her and I think it's hot, a girl who knows just one thing : get filled by cocks is pretty nice at my humble opinion.

Total : 76/100
"Fuckable" is the term to describe her.

Beliel ;)

Kira Kener
Face - 17/20 what I like best on her body
Breast - 16/20 nice and big
Ass - 11/20 I prefer thick ass over slim ass
Legs - 10/20 nice and smooth
Performance - 10/20 average posing in the pictures I've seen her in

I like other chicks over her but not too bad.

My total score for Kira Kener 64/100

Overall Id give a 136 out of 159

My favorite Vivid girl ... EVER ...

Not Christy Canyon, but Kira Kener is my all-time favorite Vivid girl. Yes, that's despite the fact that Christy is a classic and natural, while Kira is not natural and newer age.

I've seen many guys complain that she's not a cum-guzzling whore, especially since she doesn't do facials. And others say she should have just been a model. Well what about us guys that aren't into facials, like perfect hourglass figures and women who actually play out fantasies in their videos? Especially when she is of supermodel quality?

Face - 20/20 (can I please put a 30/20?)
Breast - 10/20 (18/20 when in a bra or from behind so I can't notice the implant)
Ass - 20/20 (with the legs, absolute perfect hourglass)
Legs - 20/20 (with the ass, absolute perfect hourglass)
Performance - 20/20 (just how I love to see my lovers!)

90/100 (98/100 in a bra or back shot) for Professor Voluptuary! Yes, she might not be the FFW/BBW I enjoy staring at. But every now and then, when ProfV feels the need for more than fluffing a few strokes, I pull out the Kira. The only problem with that is that she is a perfect hourglass, especially when being rammed from behind or riding cowgirl, and after 5 minutes, I have to stop or I'll unload. Especially when she's setup her fantasy in the 5-10 minutes before with her lover.

Nurse, Waitress, etc... Too many damn-fine fantasies of this woman! And that's why she causes me to lose it.

I really love the movie c-men. That full-body fishnet outfit.......good lord...

I give her a 99.9% out of 100%

Face=16
Breasts=19
Ass=14
Legs=16
Performance=12
Total=77
Her performance # would be 18 if she didn't dodge the cum and swallowed.

Face 18/20
Tits 18/20
Ass 16/20
Legs 17/20
Performance 17/20

86/100 Very sexy woman. Fake tits but there still nice. Cum dodger but thats the only thing wrong about her performance