• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
for those of you that like stockings and pantyhose

as far as an anal update... i have 3 companies still contemplating if they can make my rate ($$$) work for their company... i'm still waiting as much as you guys... as soon as i have a go, yall will be some of the first to know

uhhh......Assparade or big butts like it big? :D

Depends what the scene/synopsis is IMHO and what/who you feel comfortable with. Of course it's your choice! BBLIB I think have better production and sets, but who's looking at them anyway, right? What with a beautiful woman like yourself shakin' that booty :)

Personally i would love to see an anal scene with Rachel starr and Kieran Lee, thats if it was for Brazzers. Although, Bigwetasses seem to be really good with first time anal scenes, especially the one with Sunny Lane

Rachel in BWA18 should be Elegants top priority. they have the budget to make it work. I even volunteer myself for free as the male talent. So there u have it, take out what you would pay ferrera or stefano put thrylz in the mix instant AVN awards it's a win win situation here.

Rachel in BWA18 should be Elegants top priority. they have the budget to make it work. I even volunteer myself for free as the male talent. So there u have it, take out what you would pay ferrera or stefano put thrylz in the mix instant AVN awards it's a win win situation here.

Aye, BWA should definately do it, would make so much money.

Aye, BWA should definately do it, would make so much money.

But the next BWA doesn't come out until about December. I'd prefer something before then. If she does a scene for a web site today, it'll be out within a month or less. If she does it for a DVD then we'll have to wait months. BigWetButts.com or some kind of anal POV like Housewife 1on1 would be awesome.

Yeah, must admit, waiting untill december does seem offputting. I hope Brazzers are in the top bidders for it to be honest, it will be out within 2 weeks if Brazzers shoot it.

It's all about the $$$$. From what I gather, Rachel is not only sexy as he'll but a very, very smart business woman. Why give up the booty for a cup of milk when u can have the whole cow? My offer still stands, I volunteer to b the male talent.

I'd like to see her do another Pound the Round series, only with anal this time. I'm not sure who is in charge of that series and I'm way too lazy to look it up though. She has worked with them in the past, obviously, since she is in one of their scenes.

I'm sure I'll get lots of hate for this (bring it on! :p ), but I can't stand BWA. None of their big anal debuts live up to the billing.

Gianna Michaels and Sunny Lane first/only? times were disappointing scenes, mostly because of the way they were shot - an unreal environment or this permanent radioactive glow that makes everything look too bright. Jayden Jaymes' first time was a joke. There was barely any movement at times - just the guy jiggling her ass while he had his dick twitching in there. :lame:

Obviously, from a business point of view, I understand that you'll have to go with the company that can pay best, and that seems like the guys behind BWA these days. But from a fan perspective, if this is going to be a one-time thing (I really hope not!), I'll be crossing my fingers hoping you work with a different team that can make it look as good as it should.

I'm sure I'll get lots of hate for this (bring it on! :p ), but I can't stand BWA. None of their big anal debuts live up to the billing.

Gianna Michaels and Sunny Lane first/only? times were disappointing scenes, mostly because of the way they were shot - an unreal environment or this permanent radioactive glow that makes everything look too bright. Jayden Jaymes' first time was a joke. There was barely any movement at times - just the guy jiggling her ass while he had his dick twitching in there. :lame:

Obviously, from a business point of view, I understand that you'll have to go with the company that can pay best, and that seems like the guys behind BWA these days. But from a fan perspective, if this is going to be a one-time thing (I really hope not!), I'll be crossing my fingers hoping you work with a different team that can make it look as good as it should.

must admit, the jayden james anal was a dissapointment. As i said though, brazzers would be a good choice.

I'd like harder debuts also. Truth be told, it seems all the companies have gotten away from the real hardcore stuff. Jules Jordan was great at one time, so was Stagliano, and Tom Byron but it seems that era has passed.

Can u imagine a Rachel Starr scene with rocco. Holy shit, that would be insane... Never gonna happen but that would be a great anal debut.

I am more than confident that Rachel will bring her "A" game (pun intended:)) for whichever company she chooses...

(psssst. I volunteer as the male talent).