• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

R.I.P. Angela Devi

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Angela's photographer and webmaster: To all of Angela's fans and Internet friends. I am so very sad to say that Angela has passed away. I don't wish to go into details at this time.
I photographed Angela for over seven years -- first on Foxes and then for her web site. She was much more than just a model to me -- she was a true and kind friend. Angela would call me almost every day to say hello to see how I was doing. She helped me on almost all of my photo shoots -- never asking for pay -- just wanted to help. She wouldn't let anyone else do this either. When another model would offer, Angela would make sure that I only brought her instead.

Angela told me that she was proud of her web site. You, her fans, helped Angela over the years with your support. I miss Angela very much and it is very difficult to even talk about her passing. I will never forget my good friend, Angela.

Please ignore any rumors you might see on other web sites about Angela. I have not posted anything on any web site other than here. If you see posts by individuals claiming to be Angela, agents of Angela, and etc., these posts are very likely posts of sick people wishing some kind of attention. Our good friend, Angela Devi, has passed away -- may she rest in peace.

All ordering and general viewing on the AngelaDevi.com web site is no longer possible. Only members who have ordered photo clubs in the past may access the photo clubs they have ordered. Members have until April 30, 2006 to view and download the photo clubs they have paid for. After this date the AngelaDevi.com web site will be removed from the Internet.

I got this from her offical website

May she rest in peace:cry:

she was one of my favorite models too:crying:

Ax3C

Banned
Ummmmm ... don't know how to break this to you, but you might want to click on the below link. Apparently, Ms. Devi has been resurrected!!!

> http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=71024

This is HER post in HER own words ... verbatim:

AngelaDevi said:
I am saddened to say that my website www.angeladevi.com is no longer available for public viewing with exception to members who want to spend the next month downloading all of the pictures from the clubs they have purchased.

Due to a combination of different opinions and beliefs with Foxes and my desire to finally move on with my "real" life that I had always dreamed about, we have decided to call it quits in regards to my website.

I encourage all members who have purchased clubs to download all of the pictures because the site will be taken offline indefinitely on April 30th of this year.

I really want to thank you all for the support over the years. Everyone at Free Ones has been great to me from Day 1. I'll be spending more time here now and will keep in touch with you all.

Thanks and I love you all.

XOXO
Angela Devi

Ax3C

Banned
LMAO :rofl:

Good comeback. :thumbsup:

Just wanted to let you know not believe everythign you read on there ... especially consider what she mentioned in that first post. :hatsoff:

Incidentally, the IP of the person posting all the "oh, say what you will, Angela is dead" on Wikipedia is A while ago, he had been posting some smart-guy comments about Angela's surgically-enhanced breasts etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

sapphirachanel

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Well, Angela's last post here appears to have been BEFORE the latest announcement on her website. I didn't believe the announcement on Myspace since she mentioned a long time ago that it was hacked, but now that the notice is on her site, I feel like there's a good chance that this news may be true. If it is, it's indeed very sad :(

Sapphira

So basically, we are either dealing with an asshole who is pissed because a hot piece of ass doesn't want to talk to him anymore...or the worst. We have to get to the bottom of this. I'm sweatin' over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.