• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Q&A With Me, Holly Rydem! (AMA)

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Q&A With Me, Holly Rydem!

That is my hand! Thanks for the congrats, guys! :D Sorry I've been MIA. Aside from being busy with wedding plans, my hard drive is STILL (yes, still) being repaired. So I haven't been able to do cam shows and it's been a pain in the ass to update my site, so I haven't really been doing that either.

BUT I just came up with an idea that I think you guys will like. Gonna start a little game in a new thread. I'll post the link in a minute ;)

That is my hand! Thanks for the congrats, guys! :D Sorry I've been MIA. Aside from being busy with wedding plans, my hard drive is STILL (yes, still) being repaired. So I haven't been able to do cam shows and it's been a pain in the ass to update my site, so I haven't really been doing that either.

BUT I just came up with an idea that I think you guys will like. Gonna start a little game in a new thread. I'll post the link in a minute ;)

Congrats and all the best wishes for your future. I think most of us can totally understand that with such a big change in your life you might be MIA. We miss your presence terribly though, and hope you'll still pop in here from time to time.
I'm sure that there's no need to let future Mr. Rydem know that he is one lucky fella.

:pimpdaddy

dirtylittleholly

Congrats and all the best wishes for your future. I think most of us can totally understand that with such a big change in your life you might be MIA. We miss your presence terribly though, and hope you'll still pop in here from time to time.
I'm sure that there's no need to let future Mr. Rydem know that he is one lucky fella.

:pimpdaddy

Thank ya! And I'm gonna be on here every single day!! *pokes link* http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?656540-Pic-A-Day-Giveaway-Game-With-DLH&p=7177687

That's a really beautiful ring you've got there, I didn't see it properly till now. Your man is a very Lucky Big dick bastard :D

Holly you look absolutely radiant! You've got perfect skin, as I always keep saying I know I know :D Okay this is slightly off topic (or on topic considering the original idea of this thread ;) but according to you, would a penis be considered skinny if it's able to fit through a Gatorade bottle? My friend wants to know badly :D :D Thanks in advance! :)

dirtylittleholly

Holly you look absolutely radiant! You've got perfect skin, as I always keep saying I know I know :D Okay this is slightly off topic (or on topic considering the original idea of this thread ;) but according to you, would a penis be considered skinny if it's able to fit through a Gatorade bottle? My friend wants to know badly :D :D Thanks in advance! :)

Thanks, sweetie! :lovebunny: Hmm... I'm actually drinking Gatorade right now, so I'm trying to judge. I'd say as long as it hits the rim, it's not too small. :yesyes:

dirtylittleholly

Um... so I just did an "experiment" with this lol... and I take back my answer. That's pretty skinny. :flaccid:

I have some questions too :)

It's a little over a year now that you've been here at freeones, and that you started this awesome thread. What was the best, and what the worst, you've seen on here during this year?

Um... so I just did an "experiment" with this lol... and I take back my answer. That's pretty skinny. :flaccid:

Holly WTF?!! :surprise: what experiment did you do that caused you to change your mind? :crying: my friend was dancing with joy upon reading your first reply but now he's totally heartbroken :(