• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pure Dee / Puredee

Those are HOT !!!
Thanks BNF.....You know, is it wrong to wish that I was her little white shorts for a day???

no...I actually wish I was her pink bra just for 24 hrs too lol

Phil77

Banned
I'll agree she does have quite the nice rack, but of course me being all about the booty, well she has no ass. If you have to stick out your ass then it clearly means you don't have one. (argue all you want about ND-Nikki, but at least the girl is sexy).

I'm not that crazy about the face either, and I'd still go with Kate's Playground as the hottest girl from Canada. I agree about the name being dumb also.

She gets a 6 from me, and thats cause of tits and long legs.

member469

Closed Account!
Phil77 said:
I'll agree she does have quite the nice rack, but of course me being all about the booty, well she has no ass. If you have to stick out your ass then it clearly means you don't have one. (argue all you want about ND-Nikki, but at least the girl is sexy).

I'm not that crazy about the face either, and I'd still go with Kate's Playground as the hottest girl from Canada. I agree about the name being dumb also.

She gets a 6 from me, and thats cause of tits and long legs.

You're right, she doesn't have much of an ass, but there's more there than NDN has, and this girl is just as sexy, with nicer tits. If Puredee gets a 6, then NDN gets a 5.

More ass here than NDN, and not sticking it out.
http://www.4ms.net/galleries/0055-PUREDEE/4.jpg