• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pubic hair?

What do you prefer?

• A big bush

Votes: 22 9.6%
  • Trimmed rather short

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A small stripe

Votes: 27 11.7%
  • V-shaped

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • VERY little hair

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Completely bald

Votes: 54 23.5%
  • Something weird (braided, coloured, with pearls in it, ...)

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • It depends from girl to girl

Votes: 38 16.5%

• Total voters
I am happy to see that even 'big bush' has some votes :)

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
I subscribe to the scorched earth policy. Nothing at all, no hair.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I like to shape mine into a fauxhawk if it is an informal gathering.

Completely bald

R

RogueAlan

sorry, completely bald reminds me too much of prepubescence or chemotherapy.
A nicely trimmed thatch is proof of sexual maturity, AND more importantly a girl's interest in her sexuality.
Personally, I like to offer my services in helping keep it trimmed... that's some amazing 'us time' and in my admittedly limited experience, the sensation of clothing on 'clean shaven' labia leads to some greater baseline arousal for at least some women, & that's a good thing. As to the 'style' of the manicured bush, who cares?! So I'd argue that the vote is biased toward 'clean shaven' as the alternative is parsed into like six options.
But then again, I still look when an obviously grown woman is bare down there, so don't take this as a comlaint!

heh

RA

I've sampled just about every style listed and my preference is for a nice thick bush. The bikini area has to be trimmed of course, but otherwise I love those bushes - especially the blonde ones.

sorry, completely bald reminds me too much of prepubescence or chemotherapy.
A nicely trimmed thatch is proof of sexual maturity, AND more importantly a girl's interest in her sexuality.
Personally, I like to offer my services in helping keep it trimmed... that's some amazing 'us time' and in my admittedly limited experience, the sensation of clothing on 'clean shaven' labia leads to some greater baseline arousal for at least some women, & that's a good thing. As to the 'style' of the manicured bush, who cares?! So I'd argue that the vote is biased toward 'clean shaven' as the alternative is parsed into like six options.
But then again, I still look when an obviously grown woman is bare down there, so don't take this as a comlaint!

heh

RA

Same. My girl would shave it all when I first met her, then she got her hands on my mags and noticed what I like (very short, trimmed or strip) and she started maintaining like that after that. I like to see some hair down there.

hairless is nice