• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
When I get some extra cash built up I will have to get some of those LOS DVDs. It will be nice to get some of the old stuff I missed.

At this rate Priya's thread is going to set the record for the amount of post that just talk about her greatness and not just post links to her. It's nice having fellow Priya fans that can relate to you. I wonder what's going to happen when the newer stuff starts coming out and newbies start seeing her in hardcore. This place is going though the roof.

Priya only did 2 videos for LOS, sadly. I don't know if they offer the Hard Wood dvd anymore.

Ok, well I actually took some pics of the stockings, but I just don't know if it's allowed on this site.

I don't really know how to go about doing it.

At this rate Priya's thread is going to set the record for the amount of post that just talk about her greatness and not just post links to her. It's nice having fellow Priya fans that can relate to you. I wonder what's going to happen when the newer stuff starts coming out and newbies start seeing her in hardcore. This place is going though the roof.

They're gonna start coming out the woodwork! But they won't care about Priya like we do.

Very nice. She only used it for that video and photoset. Thanks for the pics and upload.

Thanks.

Well let me give the long story behind it, while I wait for the Bulls game to start. Yeah she only wore them for that video shoot and apparently Jada Liu wore them for a photo shoot.

I was at a chat night on http://www.ladiesofseduxion.com/ earlier this year. They give stuff away a lot at the chats. Sometimes articles of clothing from shoots, some times memberships to models sites from http://www.artisticaddiction.com/ sometimes DVD's, and sometimes just preview pics from up coming shit. It all depends. Mostly they just give away preview pics. Plus they give away stuff here too http://www.artisticaddiction.moonfruit.com/

So I'm at the chat, and they gave away a bunch of stuff. Two to four weeks later, I get the package in the mail. It's the stockings, supposedly worn by Jada Liu. Now, I am also a HUGE fan of Jada's. That girl rocks my world. So I get the stockings, and I'm like, "Cool...but...these aren't familiar." I looked, and she hasn't worn them for any photo club that has been released.
And that took a little something away. Cause there's like no provenance attached to them. They are like random stockings. I want to be able to trace where it came from. So I emailed them asking about when and where or if she shoot with them.
Well, while I waited, I was watching that Priya DVD again...and I noticed that smudge of dirt near the foot. I was like, "Holy mother fucker! These are the stockings!" I emailed them that news. Apparently Jada did shoot with them, but the photos weren't released. And when I brought up my observations about seeing them in the Priya dvd, it made sense to them, as they do share stuff from time to time.
So, I have stockings worn by Priya Rai, and autographed by Jada Liu.

Oh yeah, and I just went out and bought a digital camera just to take these pics. LOL Well, it was something I've been meaning to do for awhile now anyway.

Well, while I waited, I was watching that Priya DVD again...and I noticed that smudge of dirt near the foot. I was like, "Holy mother fucker! These are the stockings!" I emailed them that news. Apparently Jada did shoot with them, but the photos weren't released. And when I brought up my observations about seeing them in the Priya dvd, it made sense to them, as they do share stuff from time to time.
So, I have stockings worn by Priya Rai, and autographed by Jada Liu.

So you got the double whammy treatment, and I thought you didn't have any luck. ;) The only thing better would be to have Priya sign them to someday.

They're gonna start coming out the woodwork! But they won't care about Priya like we do.

Maybe but I think a lot of Priya fans out there are nice, and I think a lot of any new ones will be the same way even if some of the others just care about getting off to her, but that's the way the business works. I'm sure we're not only ones that do or will appreciate the uniqueness of her.

Damn, now that's what I call dedication. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I guess the pics turned out ok

The only thing better would be to have Priya sign them to someday.

LOL Yeah, that's what LOS said to me, they also added a "Good luck". But Jada did come through, and she sent me the outfit she wore for the Jadadicious photo club she did, just so there wouldn't be any confusion. She is a total sweet heart.

It pays to be loyal.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Well, still no trailer. Instead of saying "trailer coming soon!" it should say "trailer coming never!" That movie Muff Bumpers 5 has already been released and it doesn't even have a trailer.

I have to say that I'm a little worried about the quality of the movie Busty Loads. I had a chance to check out a couple of scenes from Trust Justice and they left a lot to be desired in the quality department. Which isn't really all that surprising, seeing as how that Justice Young dickwad is one dumbass extraordinaire. Dammit, I can't believe that fuckstick got to have sex with Priya. Things just ain't right in the world when cheesedicks like him get to have sex with a woman like Priya. Now I've gone and pissed myself off! Shit, I need a beer. :beer:

britlover

Closed Account
Damn i hope this don't mean priya is in crappy scenes i would rather c her in decent movies and not crap made movies that no one hear about

Would have to agree. I'm so waiting for her hardcore debut, but I also don't want it to be some shit-house flick that is not good gonzo, but instead *bad* Gonzo ...

Endless posts on, and still nothing. No proof of Priya Rai doing hardcore. Some hearsay, some rumours with no evidence, some mention of other non-evidential gossip on another forum, some nose tapping, head nodding 'believe me' nonsense, and a tiny photo that could be of any woman of dark complexion.

Nothing.

Let's just stop this childish gossip and use what these forums were intended for - posting links and pics.

Endless posts on, and still nothing. No proof of Priya Rai doing hardcore. Some hearsay, some rumours with no evidence, some mention of other non-evidential gossip on another forum, some nose tapping, head nodding 'believe me' nonsense, and a tiny photo that could be of any woman of dark complexion.

Nothing.

Let's just stop this childish gossip and use what these forums were intended for - posting links and pics.

Shut Up Noob! :thefinger

j/k