• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Post one of your favorite video game intros

Hopefully this hasn't been done before. I did a couple generic searches and nothing came up.

One of my faves would have to be this one:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

I always liked Shadow of The Colossus, I know it may not be the most popular game out there but the atmosphere in it is great and fitting as it leads right into the gameplay. :thumbsup:

The continutation although as I said before, the intro does lead right into the gameplay so it's a bit long.

As you can imagine, since I liked Shadow of The Colossus so much I would inevitably have to mention the jewel that preceded it long long ago on, and that would be Ico. It is also a bit lengthy but like SoTC it's simply because it rolls right into the gameplay. :D

Last edited:
I believe that Drakengard deserves honorable mention, the graphics (at the time) were excellent and the music along with the cinematics are unforgettable IMO. Unfortunately I could not find a higher resolution clip that would truly do it justice. :2 cents:

I'm loving this topic.

How about Mirror's Edge....

Although this is not exactly an intro it is the best vid I could find that includes the intro to the game, the theme music, and animations from the game as well. A truly unique game and so much fun, I can't wait for the sequel. :2 cents: :thumbsup:

Yea I love all the opening vids for P3, Fes, P4, and the new P3P.

edit: Here is the new opening video from P3P

Thanks for the link, looks great, I have yet to get that one though. :thumbsup:

I think all the 'Mega Ten' games were very well done, even if they were repetitive in their designs, their storylines and mechanics were always well conceived, not to mention some pretty consistent production quality throughout. :2 cents: