• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Post links to your "Art Work" here!

Just a tongue in cheek collection of the years worst in pics!

Hope y'all like it!

Attachments

• johnno wishes his best wishes.jpg
    johnno wishes his best wishes.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 600
Another top class piece of wrk Felty ma boy! shows off the talent we have here on the board! but i wonder what Georges might say!? he didnt take kindly to the last pic! ah well lets all see the funny side of this pic!

Hey yo. Glad y'all liked it.

By the way the Scum reference in that last pic was aimed at the likes of Kontkin and Cumburper and those clowns, not any of you guys! Just in case you were wondering. I was pissed when I did it though, so that explains why it was a little poorly worded.

Anyhow, heres one I did a while ago of Optimus Mike when he was mincing round work one day. He got called Mincius Maximus and the rest as they say is history!

Attachments

• mincius maximus.jpg
    mincius maximus.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 569
Damn, Goosey!!! :D

Does this figure represent anyone in particular? Because that black robe, spectacles, and stern countenance bring back some chilling reminders for me! :eek:

georges

Staff member
to buggo: i don't get mad at people. i just wanted people to respect my roots and my hobbies, if some people can't do that then it is being untolerant and then it is just being a plain dumb@ss.if they had a problem the best thing to do is to pm me

in fact optimus i would say nothing because first i don't look like thati have no mustache, second i don't wear a hat and third i don't come from the deep mountain regions.

felty caricaturized the kontkin's family. he did it well.:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges;):)

felty caricaturized the kontkin's family. he did it well.

Erm i dnt think he did, that pic represents current members of the board! I mean am on the pic, feltys on the pic, st gooseys on the pic and you are! Don't know how Johnno made it on but its funny all the same!

georges

Staff member
i apologize i didn't know that felty and some members were on the pic so i apologize sincerely in advance. my sincere apologizes for this mistake to the concerned parties.

regards

georges

Staff member
it is more than talented boys they are artists or craftsmen.

regards

One for the album...

stgoosey.jpg

(I didn't make this pic an attachment because I didn't think it was necessary to do so. If I am mistaken, please remove the pic and get Catalina Cruz to give me a good spanking - I promise I won't enjoy it.)

georges

Staff member
tachi are you in love of Catalina? if it the case then i congratulate you.:hatsoff:because Catalina has very nice assets and she is a nice babe of course her boobies are top:boobies::sex::rubbel:

regards

georges;)

georges

Staff member
have a beer on me :beer::glugglug:

i was sure that you had good tastes in women tachi ;)

regards