• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Before & After breast Augmentation ??

carmen i like both pics....and i agree with you about jenna...

Carmen Luvana

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

GQman2121 said:
And really, what young girl's dream isn't to bang Randy West?

I personally loved working and doing randy west, its one of my best scenes./

McRocket

Banned

About your before and after pictures Ms. Luvana...I admire that you even put both up. Many women in your position might not be so willing.
For what it's worth. I think you look better now. Your body is better proportioned - especially for your line of work. But the face is the same (obviously exceedingly attractive). And that is 70-80% of the 'looks' equation for me anyway.
Which do you like better? If you quit 'the business' tomorrow would you keep the implants?

And in regards to Jenna Jameson. Yes, to me, when she started out she had about as atttractive a girl-next-door face as I have ever seen in the adult entertainment industry -- present company excluded. I think your face is not quite so girlish as hers was in that pic; but more beautiful. Less cute but more impressive. That's why - as good as she still looks - I think you will look better at her present age then she does.

Last edited:

holy"apple for the teacher" mcrocket
Carmen, you look better with the implants. Just being honest
:thumbsup:

Re: Before & After breast Augmentation (#2)

She is a bit skinny in both pics... but I think the after shot is a little better.

I really like "nice" boobs : i prefer the "before" ones, what were big enough. But for Tawny, I prefer the current (2nd op) ones.

McRocket

Banned

No offense, but before she looks like a little girl. No, a little boy.

I like my women (fantasy or otherwise - lately fantasy) to look like women; not pretty girl faces and teenage boy bodies.

Yech...even the thought.

Neverenuf

Banned

mcrocket said:
No offense, but before she looks like a little girl. No, a little boy.

I like my women (fantasy or otherwise - lately fantasy) to look like women; not pretty girl faces and teenage boy bodies.

Yech...even the thought.

We are talking about her tits right. Before and after?

Last edited: