• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Please vote for me - Miss Freeones - video & pics inside :-)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Thank you so much for your votes again everybody who has helped me. It means so much :) Please keep voting for me :)

im going to assume thats directed at me. and this...

6.jpg

seems like a pretty good thank you. you keep that up and ill keep my part up, uh, ill keep doing my part...by voting

i want a fan sign with with I <3 Jamal on yur right breast. and id prefer yu dont cover them but if yu must can yu use a hand bra

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Thank you so much for your votes again everybody who has helped me. It means so much :) Please keep voting for me :)

6.jpg

8.jpg

Wow another couple of beautiful & amazing pics of you...Ive been missing you too but you still have my votes :)

I know youve had loads of requests aswell, but is there any chance of seeing you all oiled up & slippery too? Thatd make my day :)

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Voted daily... apart from the last two days since you're save to go too the next round in all categories

Could I have a fan sign too please? :wiggle:

Something with "Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam" written on the left boob and "Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?" on the right? There's plenty of space you know...

:facepalm: :why:

No?

Ok then, a simple one will do
xxx

TeganBrady

Official Checked Star Member
Voted daily... apart from the last two days since you're save to go too the next round in all categories

Could I have a fan sign too please? :wiggle:

Something with "Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam" written on the left boob and "Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?" on the right? There's plenty of space you know...

:facepalm: :why:

No?

Ok then, a simple one will do
xxx

Hehe, i write the fansigns on a piece of paper, not my boobs. So i dont think all that would fit.. unfortunately ;) Plus, i dont know what that means :( simple one will definitely be done for you though! :)

"I have a catapult. All the money, you were left to a huge stone on your head, I will send a ""Is that a scroll in a toga, or are you just glad to see me?"

I have the Google... maybe it makes more since in the original Latin

WOW Tegan.... ok, some of us might have to be getting new keyboards from drooling on them..... looking lovely, as always, in those last pics.....
Thanks! Can't wait to see more! (and by more, I mean "MORE", LOL)

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
"I have a catapult. All the money, you were left to a huge stone on your head, I will send a ""Is that a scroll in a toga, or are you just glad to see me?"

I have the Google... maybe it makes more since in the original Latin

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam

"I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head"

Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

"Is that a scroll in your toga, or are you just happy to see me?"

Found them on the internet, thought it was fun

Wonderful pic Tegan! I really like the colour scheme as well. I'm all in the mood for christmas now and don't worry, i'm still voting for you everyday. :)

I keep voting and voting :) I'm on twitter too!

I really really wish I could have a fansign.... :'(

You're amazing, you're pretty and funny. And sexy!!! You're just perfect!

Anyway, I always wanted to come back to london. Now I've one more reason *____*