• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I guess it got deleted because it has her website logo in the corner.

Anyways, Petra's been completely shaved for a few months now. Join her site to see the pics. Or do some very thorough searching of the www like me.

I guess it got deleted because it has her website logo in the corner.

Anyways, Petra's been completely shaved for a few months now. Join her site to see the pics. Or do some very thorough searching of the www like me.

I used to be a member of her site a while back, but i guess I missed all the best parts lol

Since I saw that there is this thread open about miss Verkaik I thought I might as well try my luck here before opening a new one, as I have a question/request about her that's been really bugging me for a few years now : ca. 2 years ago I had a short clip featuring Petra on my laptop, but unfortunately I lost the clip due to a harddisk-crash; the weird thing is that I have never again been able to find back this particular scene or any reference to it on the web, and as far as I know it's not listed in her 'official' filmography, so I hope someone here might remember/recognize it :

Petra (and I'm 100% sure that it was her) is quite young in this movie (possibly called 'Cold War'?), and I think she plays a secretary for a Russian-speaking guy; after a meeting Petra and the guy go to an adjacent room to have sex, and at one stage she's sitting on top of the guy & it appears as if he's actually penetrating her!
I further remember that while they're having sex she has a verbal exchange with the guy about who will come first, and the scene finishes with her getting up again, putting her clothes on and leaving the room...

Has anybody here ever seen this scene featuring her as well?

Since I saw that there is this thread open about miss Verkaik I thought I might as well try my luck here before opening a new one, as I have a question/request about her that's been really bugging me for a few years now : ca. 2 years ago I had a short clip featuring Petra on my laptop, but unfortunately I lost the clip due to a harddisk-crash; the weird thing is that I have never again been able to find back this particular scene or any reference to it on the web, and as far as I know it's not listed in her 'official' filmography, so I hope someone here might remember/recognize it :

Petra (and I'm 100% sure that it was her) is quite young in this movie (possibly called 'Cold War'?), and I think she plays a secretary for a Russian-speaking guy; after a meeting Petra and the guy go to an adjacent room to have sex, and at one stage she's sitting on top of the guy & it appears as if he's actually penetrating her!
I further remember that while they're having sex she has a verbal exchange with the guy about who will come first, and the scene finishes with her getting up again, putting her clothes on and leaving the room...

Has anybody here ever seen this scene featuring her as well?

I've neither seen it nor heard of it, but I'd be quite interested to see it.