• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Permanent Hair Removal

I am wondering if anyone has any input on hair removal. I want it to be permanent or semi permanent. Have any of you done laser hair removal or used this thing: http://vissbeauty.com/ca/shop/viss-hair-removal-system.html. I was wanting to use it on my chest and back. The Viss system would be cheaper than many sessions of laser removal, and I am not sure if laser hurts or not.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

jod0565

Member, you member...
I understand laser does hurt and it takes several sessions, but you will heal in time, and the hair will grow back in time.

I don't know first-hand, however I've heard multiple times that laser removal does indeed hurt.

Laser hurts? I guess does people on the shopping channel had me tricked. Not that I bought their laser system, but they didn't show any pain when demonstrating.

Laser hurts? I guess does people on the shopping channel had me tricked. Not that I bought their laser system, but they didn't show any pain when demonstrating.

I've not gathered that it's excruciating, just that there is indeed some pain. I'd imagine at this point it's probably manageable for an ordinary person.