• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

According to the guide Natalie Heart/Jaslene jade did a scene listed as Candace but i don't see her listed in the nvg models page. Can anyone confirm this? I wanted to join while they are offering access to brcc and ecg. Thanks

Sometimes models are taken down for space. Also, the 'free' listings don't list everything.

According to the guide Natalie Heart/Jaslene jade did a scene listed as Candace but i don't see her listed in the nvg models page. Can anyone confirm this? I wanted to join while they are offering access to brcc and ecg. Thanks

abbb.jpg

I like the scene with redhead Abby, she seems familiar though - must be other shoots out there? (someone well known under an alias?)

Word-of-mouth arising out of Jander711's mouth is the kind to pay attention to, and he was absolutely correct about the worth of the Charlotte & Adriana video; it was very good, indeed. Thanks, Jander711, for your valuable heads up.

I also find it stupefying that Jander711 managed to pin down what appears to be two very "hot off the press" ladies. I didn't investigate Dawn Dynamite (Adriana), but nothing at all came up for "Scarlet Red" along with appropriate key words. It's incredible that Jander711 was aware of the site of the modeling agency both women are listed in.

The NVG company must have called the agency, and the agency packaged both wet-behinf-the-ears blondes for the video. If we are to presume they are inexperienced, it's to the credit of both that they pulled off such natural and convincing performances. (Scarlet's "insecure" expressions at the beginning, for example, were very endearing.)

I noticed the video carried the "Casting Couch-HD" logo, which ties into the NVG site. The host was the black guy I had referred to earlier (there is also the "Southern guy," whom I liked), doing the rap video schtick; I found him to be more enjoyable this time around. Followers of the later videos: has Mister NVG taken a back seat practically for good now? I suppose the newcomers have become it, for the most part. (Kind of a shame, if so; part of NVG's charm rested with Mister NVG's sleazy style.)

Who is "Kate" from this video: Teens 2008 Calendar Audition.

She is >NOT< the blonde one in the video, (her name is "Star"), but the other ;)

These options are incorrect as well as suggested previously in this post somewhere...
Kate = Kate Frost
Katie = Katie O'Riley
This is not the same Kate.

So who is this girl?
18338567b1d6f7dd4ddac2fc6ee629ebd8f6d2de.png

Kate from Kate & Star? She has not been identified yet.

Please be careful with the use of the word "incorrect" because it comes off as an accusation that those of us that have worked extremely hard to track down performer names have made a mistake.

You are correct, Kate from Kate & Star are not Kate Frost nor Katie O'Riley and is a different actress and no one is suggesting that she is one of them.

Who is "Kate" from this video: Teens 2008 Calendar Audition.

She is >NOT< the blonde one in the video, (her name is "Star"), but the other ;)

These options are incorrect as well as suggested previously in this post somewhere...
Kate = Kate Frost
Katie = Katie O'Riley
This is not the same Kate.

So who is this girl?

Hi guys,

I'd really, really love to know if those 2 girls have done something else, or have another name :

Rosie

m9olicmhulxw4vc0tp4n.jpg

And Tiffany from Holly Attacks

xlarge.jpg

Thanks a lot !