• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Peach fuzz on female ass, back, legs, etc.!

bump!

That is ... one of the greatest galleries I have seen. Fantastic find Facial_King.

Thanks for continuing this brilliant thread.

That is ... one of the greatest galleries I have seen. Fantastic find Facial_King.

Thanks for continuing this brilliant thread.

My pleasure, elcu!

Actually, titan123 posted that gallery first in the "Big Pussy Lips" thread, so I owe him another hat tip for it - :hatsoff:

As for this thread, I'm always happy when others add what they find, and I'm not beneath taking some rep points when anyone feels they're warranted.

To the female form! :glugglug:

Nice job once again, FK ... you should redub yourself fuzzy king, maybe?
Your most recent post might be my fave yet. Hegre seems to be a pretty good source for this type of stuff ... I think it might just be because of the quality of the photos -- the lighting they use, etc. MOST women are fuzzy ... they just either shave/wax it or most photos don't reveal it.
Thanks for all the great posts.

Nice job once again, FK ... you should redub yourself fuzzy king, maybe?
Your most recent post might be my fave yet. Hegre seems to be a pretty good source for this type of stuff ... I think it might just be because of the quality of the photos -- the lighting they use, etc. MOST women are fuzzy ... they just either shave/wax it or most photos don't reveal it.
Thanks for all the great posts.

Haha - fuzzy king? - yeah, maybe. That would certainly be a bit more elegant than my current moniker, which is hardly good for mixed/polite company (esp. when the ladies from the tea group assume I'm talking about cosmetic facials using standard cosmetic products!).

Anyway, yeah, I'd been thinking the same thing, that most women actually are a bit fuzzy. But certainly some are more than others. Yet the right lighting and photography - like from Hegre - sure seems to bring it out.

The interesting thing is that I'm NOT a hairy fetishist at all. I've got no real problem with female pubic hair, although I do prefer them nicely trimmed or even shaved. And on a gorgeous woman I can even live with some armpit hair. It's all just about preferences. Fantasy preferences at that. I'm lucky to have a gorgeous wife and I'm not - either by choice or lack thereof - NOT going to fuck any of these women whose pics/vids are posted here (obvious statement of the year?)....

anyone else have some peach fuzz gals?