• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

i agree with whalers90 that its pointless. besides its not gonna be as special if she does show since her boobs are apparently fake

oh im sorry you wanted special, that kind of sweet talk doesn't fly in a business were its customer base is nothing but a bunch of dudes jerking off.
in any case those tits are in no way fake. With as much rubbing as we see her do in those videos we would all be able to tell.

and how do you all know that a simple email wont go unanswered, the lack of encouragement from my fellow pattycake fans is very disheartening. i'm not talking about asking her for nudes im just wanting a simple why not or when.

most disheartening indeed.

in any case those tits are in no way fake. With as much rubbing as we see her do in those videos we would all be able to tell.

There are several sets of her that show she did get implants. She used to go full topless without covering anything and theres a few images from her modeling days before the implants, and then the camwhores sets after the implants where the change is so obvious that any attempt to deny it is rediculous.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
you can email her all you want,she is going to do what she wants at her own pace if she ever shows anything. its a waste of time thinking you can email her and she will just be like "yeah i should start showing my pussy!"
she hasn't shown explicit stuff and this thread has been going since 2004! 7 years!

This is in fact the case patri1969.

She said as much in a post in this thread.

There are several sets of her that show she did get implants. She used to go full topless without covering anything and theres a few images from her modeling days before the implants, and then the camwhores sets after the implants where the change is so obvious that any attempt to deny it is rediculous.

Yeah absolutely fake, very nice but fake

where are these pictures?

This is in fact the case patri1969.

She said as much in a post in this thread.

im not a strong believer in a any performer / model coming on anyone of these boards and speaking to us. I saw a post made by a person saying they were Regan Reese and after a single post they were go forever.

the idea that any of the actual girls we all lust after coming on here and taking the time to make a profile just to post one reply is funny.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
im not a strong believer in a any performer / model coming on anyone of these boards and speaking to us. I saw a post made by a person saying they were Regan Reese and after a single post they were go forever.

the idea that any of the actual girls we all lust after coming on here and taking the time to make a profile just to post one reply is funny.

I see your point, and agree....HOWEVER, a mod/admin of this board, confirmed that there was a very strong possibility it was in fact her, or a representative of her site.

im just happy my original reply post to patri didnt get deleted...like some other message board i go to....(peachy).
i have had about 30+ posts erased/deleted and i asked the mods WTF? why is my posts being deleted and they said:
people come to the thread for pics,when the thread has an update and its just talking it does not belong....
SERIOUSLY???? i thought it was a message board? i never thought i would see a message board get sensored. good thing FREEONES is the best board ever and i basically just check into that other site nowadays and usually dont post.
they are specifically post deleted heavy in their Pattycake thread!

I believe the post from Pattycake was actually her (read it here) and the Mod did confirm the e-mail address was from her site, sexypattycake dot com. In my experience her webmaster is more the silent type than the chatty type, so that narrows it down enough for me -- IOW I don't think it was him. The fake breast debate has been going back and forth ever since she launched her solo site. It is a chicken-or-egg question that will never be properly answered, so the best we all can do is either accept her body as is or just ignore the question, move on, and pick another object of sexual obsession.

Here is a picture of Pattycake pre boob job:

And here is one post op ("natural" or otherwise....you pick):

I think she is beautiful either way, but I have a thing for these Celtic/Nordic elf goddesses anyway. Happy to see her showing more too, but in her own unique way, which sets her apart from the rest of the crowd.

Peace. :)