• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PartyHardcore gone crazy vol 9 busty brunette

Yes at least tainster and the messywrestling division do reply to emails. Though I think they just give standard - we will pass on the request - replies. Whether they do pass the requests on or not, who knows.
Seems like tainster is the only adult work she did when all her friends have shown up on sites like czechcasting and united modeling agency, and are still active. More likely that a friend got her to do some tainster work for quick money and all that she did was filmed a long time ago and she is done now.
The ph and dso scenes with her are probably done. We got a new messy wrestling with her a few weeks ago, but it was probably filmed months ago. Hopefully they have more that are coming in the future, but at this point it isn't looking good.
They only thing I'm hoping now is maybe messy wrestling has a topless oil wrestling match waiting to be released, but not getting my hopes up high for that anyway.

Guys let's keep the focus on this girl and her cracking rack.

Can someone let us know where the recent photos came from? Are they from a modelling site or has someone found her Facebook?

What name do they give her in the messy wrestling video? Someone said they call her by name.

^if there is such a video it will be out in some time. but if you don't ever hear about it then it means there was never a video.

for any of you who have not seen the messy wrestling video yet, i have finally found it!
you need to sign up to vk.com and then type messy wrestling 2015 or muddy wrestling in the search engine!

Here is the link:
http://vk.com/wall-89694743?own=1

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's not the episode with her in it. The one we've been looking for is "Messy Wrestling: 2 Power Packed Audience Mud Brawl Blasts Them All! Let's Get Messyyyyyyy!!!". The episode you're directing us to is "Double Match Mud Wrestling Event & The Audience Gets A Dose!" So unless she's in that episode as well, we're all back to blue balls.

so the "lapdancing/titshowing" is nothing new then?
She does get out of her bra in her second messing wrestling but there is really nothing to see. She might as well be wearing a sweater.
They really screwed that one up.

The first one was released at the beginning of the year. Nothing happened, it was purely a clothing stays on match.
Second was released in July. That was the one where her shirt and bra got ripped open, but it sucked. Right at the very end of the match and she is caked in mud.