• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Party hardcore girls found elsewhere (NO ID REQUESTS)

http://adorable-teens.net/?s=2811
Her favourite color is yellow I guess lol. Party is from gc26, but she did a few parties round that time, and a few allwam. One nipslip in the photoshoot when she jumps up in her yellow dress. The male model in this photoshoot is totally gay. Still, I envy him with her bare boobs on him :drool2: She has crooked teeth and apparantly a few stretchmarks on her boobs, I still definately would. No dealbreaker at all!! :)

Anybody have any idea who this amateur is? She was in about 10 parties around the PH67 area. She started with just some drunken blow jobs with her friends but kept coming back, doing more and more. Got sluttier and more daring and eventually fucked (although the cameras all but missed it).

Someone must know if shes done other stuff.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-17 at 12.23.44 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-17 at 12.23.44 pm.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 4,101
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-17 at 12.22.37 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-17 at 12.22.37 pm.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 4,197
Anybody have any idea who this amateur is? She was in about 10 parties around the PH67 area. She started with just some drunken blow jobs with her friends but kept coming back, doing more and more. Got sluttier and more daring and eventually fucked (although the cameras all but missed it).

She appears in a couple of episodes on WDGirls (Pissing, getting drunk, fooling around). In one she even gets completely naked. I forgot her name though.

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?549423-Who-is-hot-blonde-from-Party-Hardcore-Partyhardcore Diana at wdgirls, She never fucked in PH.

can anyone please tell me if the girl in white top (left side) appeared in any other sex video. can anyone please identify her. thanks a lot in advance. please help.
she is from party hardcore volume 4.

Attachments

• ph vol 4 part 2.jpg
    ph vol 4 part 2.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 3,427
This PH regular in the black dress

image_large_111.jpg

can be found at Gyno-X as Tyna Tee

01.jpg

Also, not sure if anybody has been following the last DSO (Lezzies - The Femme Fest) but she has been going crazy licking pussy and getting her pussy licked for most of the first 4 parts of the party. Next week the guys are getting brought out so I'm hoping for good things from her.

015.jpg

This PH regular in the black dress

View attachment 591446

can be found at Gyno-X as Tyna Tee

View attachment 591448

Also, not sure if anybody has been following the last DSO (Lezzies - The Femme Fest) but she has been going crazy licking pussy and getting her pussy licked for most of the first 4 parts of the party. Next week the guys are getting brought out so I'm hoping for good things from her.

View attachment 591447

Great find! Looking for her quite some time. She is in peeindetail.com as Aneta Drátenická and http://www.pjgirls.com/ as Aneta. I am afraid she only does lez...we'll see what the future may bring.

Re: Party hardcore girls found elsewhere

As a newbie they need to lurk for longer then 1 second and figure shit out. I'm quite happy to help finding girls if I know, and others are a lot better then me. The inclination to help is pretty damn low if you post in the wrong thread, link a picture that requires a captcha or post it on a spam image host and we all love those pics encoded on a potato, etc. I still think the NO ID REQUESTS should do it, but watch the next post be a fucking request.

I just made a general PH ID request thread for anyone looking for name the babe stuff. That way all the folks looking for ID babes can crowd around there instead of running into this NO-ID request thread. Here is the link the PH ID-Request thread: https://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?936026-Party-hardcore-models-id-name-search-thread

Anyone looking for ID-requests should just go to the thread linked above. :wave: