• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Oxi-Clean guy Billy Mays Dead

MSNBC AND Fox News Channel are reporting that the guy that did the Oxy Clean commercials, as well as Mighty Putty and a bunch of others has died in his home in Tampa, Florida this morning. Ironically, he had a close call on an airplane yesterday when it had to touch down all of a sudden. :(

You would recognize him if you saw him, he was that guy with the dark hair, beard and the light blue shirt that said "HI, I'M BILLY MAYS FOR OXY CLEAN!"

wow he was just in an interveiw in playboy this month too .

just goes to show live life while you can you dont know when your number will be punched

Is there a news link otherwise this could be bullshit.

I just saw a kinda funny commercial that he was in a yesterday,where he was selling some Arm & Hammer product and he was nudging this family to talk louder when they were talking about the product.It was good to see him making fun of himself.

As annoying as he was,I think that he was turning a corner and started to have fun with his kind of pseudo celebrity status.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
Is there a news link otherwise this could be bullshit.

from the Associated Press:

TAMPA, Fla. – Tampa police say Billy Mays, the television pitchman known for his boisterous hawking of products such as Orange Glo and OxiClean, has died. He was 50.

Authorities say Mays was pronounced dead Sunday morning after being found by his wife at home. There were no signs of a break-in, and investigators do not suspect foul play. The coroner's office expects to have an autopsy done by Monday afternoon.

Mays' wife, Deborah Mays, says the family doesn't expect to make any public statements and asked for privacy.

Mays was also featured on the reality TV show "Pitchmen" on the Discovery Channel, which followed Mays and Anthony Sullivan in their marketing jobs.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Wow! I only knew about him from seeing the infomercials. But still, rather surprising.

Re: Billy Mays Tribute

he made orange glow so cool R.I.P i bet he is in heaven right now selling shit to any1 who will listen

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Re: Billy Mays Tribute

RIP Billy.

Sometimes you amused me,sometimes you annoyed the fuck out of me,but I'll give you this:You always knew how to get my attention.

You weren't afraid to make fun of yourself,which I admire in others.

...just don't yell at St Peter too much, okay?