• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Online roleplay/cyber sex...

TheGrandPubah said:
Does anyone here take part in having 'cyber sex' ?
Just wondering.

Hey, cyber sex is fun when it's done with the right person. Have you GrandPubah? If not, you should try it.... heehee ;) carol :nanner:

Meh.

Maybe if I were gay thats what I would do but I am far from that.

I know there are girls on the board and I was getting a general concensus

Aye, the time came for me to part with Amber. It wasn't easy, but it had to be done. Over the past couple of weeks I have looked through many pictures, trying to find a decent replacement for Amber, and I think I have :)

The lovely lass in my avatar is now the beeeeeeeautiful Jodie Marsh. Now, I know she's not everyone's favourite, but I'm a big fan of hers. Plus I think people are way too quick to pass her off as another Essex slapper, when really, she's a girl with a touch o' class ;)

Oh yeh, and as for my "The I got a life" comment - I wasn't suggesting that people who have cybersex are sad! I don't quite remember what I meant to be honest... I think I was drunk when I wrote that.

Silicone, Silicone, Silicone... How wrongeth thou be.

Jodie is far superior to the likes of Jordan!! For starters, compare their voices. Jordan has a real cockney, rather hard-on-the-ear tone. Jodie however, has a beautiful voice with a slight smoker's husk to it. If angels spoke, that's what they'd sound like.
love2.gif

Plus, Jodie has a brain and doesn't talk crap! AND, if you saw Jodie at a bar, she'd be instantly more approachable than Jordan, who'd probably look at you like you were scum (not you personally!). Incidentally, I've driven past Jordan in her BMW 4x4 leaving a pub near where I live. Had I been 10 minutes earlier I might've had the chance to have her look at me like I was scum. Oh well.

LOL....sorry dude...shes still a slappa....she stills likes gracing the covers of the sport

i agree tho on a voice thing yeh but jordan cant help the fact that she was born a monkey...

as for intellegnce!?...you met her or somut? :)

greenchainsaw.gif

Bah, I wont start ranting on about how Jodie Marsh isn't a slapper (Because I'm right ;) ). All I'll say is that she's a smart girl who's earning a living from looking fantastic... And we benefit from it. Everyone's a winner :)

And I haven't had the good fortune to meet the lass. One day though... one day...

Tachi said:
greenchainsaw.gif

Bah, I wont start ranting on about how Jodie Marsh isn't a slapper (Because I'm right ;) ). All I'll say is that she's a smart girl who's earning a living from looking fantastic... And we benefit from it. Everyone's a winner :)

And I haven't had the good fortune to meet the lass. One day though... one day...

well tell her i said hi