• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

One man saved us from the greatest war of all

You’re right. From now on I am going to refer to Bill Clinton as George Clinton.

Neville Chamberlain was prime minister of a country just across the English Channel from him. To confuse him with a basketball player is beyond idiotic and deserves ridicule and mockery. Also, at first I thought he was posting an article and that the author made the error.

Anyway, libs are constantly calling conservatives, knuckle draggers, uneducated and not possessing intellectual curiosity. When they post stupid shit I am going to call them out on it. Whatever, if attacking people that agree with you 90 percent of the time somehow helps you vent, then have at it. I’ll save my arguments for those whose ideology I disagree with and not waste them on those that just don’t like me or my style.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
or he could post about his dead dad. or his hair plugs.

The fuck is that? I don't have hair plugs . And my dad and stepfather were actually involved in my life, unlike swinging dick Tony, who was just an acquaintance to somebody here, at best. Or their relationship was totally fabricated at worst.

If that was the tipping point for you, I'm sorry.

Sorry you're such a pussy, MOTHERFUCKA!!!! YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH, KICKASS!!!!!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Membah that time Neville Chamberlain scored 100 points for the first time in NBA history?

Congratulations, Fox.
You "get" it.
Apparently BC never will.
He thinks the reason so many libs have left this board is because he's "winning" :facepalm:

Congratulations, Fox.
You "get" it.
He thinks the reason so many libs have left this board is because he's "winning" :facepalm:
You’ll have to verify with Ani if thinks his recent activity on the board indicates that he “ gets” it.
Other than a passing remark, when have I once talked about in any detail about who has left the board, why, or that it translates to winning? But now that you mention it....

Congratulations, Fox.
You "get" it.

And he's an egostical thin-skinned fucking moron. And I dare say, I'm more intelligent if less educated than he. I've certainly had to correct his stupid theories (John McCain and the Forrestal) which he's back-tracked on. And those undersea cables our internet connections depend on (he was all up in arms over that).

But yeah, he's a lawyer.

whiskey fucking tango.

this board is better without him.

And he's an egostical thin-skinned fucking moron. And I dare say, I'm more intelligent if less educated than he. I've certainly had to correct his stupid theories (John McCain and the Forrestal) which he's back-tracked on. And those undersea cables our internet connections depend on (he was all up in arms over that).

But yeah, he's a lawyer.

whiskey fucking tango.

this board is better without him.

1-You didn’t correct shit about my understanding of the McCain incident.
There is more than one sailor that believes that he greatly contributed to the tragedy with his bailing from his aircraft. It is also very likely that he received special treatment because of who he was.
2- I’m no IT expert for sure and was told a few years back from someone that I trusted that the Transatlantic cable was obsolete although my first instinct was that it was still in use, but whatever.

As for getting drawn in to down in the gutter insults with you, not gonna happen. You’ve decided for whatever reasons to lash out at people that generally agree with you. That’s your problem. The topic is not as sacrosanct to some as it is to others.
I’d say Bob has a pretty good life compared to this bi-polar hell you put on display here every weekend.

It seems that the topic of suicide is your trigger issue. And a few of us have our ideas as to why that is.

1-You didn’t correct shit about my understanding of the McCain incident.
There is more than one sailor that believes that he greatly contributed to the tragedy with his bailing from his aircraft. It is also very likely that he received special treatment because of who he was.
2- I’m no IT expert for sure and was told a few years back from someone that I trusted that the Transatlantic cable was obsolete although my first instinct was that it was still in use, but whatever.

As for getting drawn in to down in the gutter insults with you, not gonna happen. You’ve decided for whatever reasons to lash out at people that generally agree with you. That’s your problem. The topic is not as sacrosanct to some as it is to others.
I’d say Bob has a pretty good life compared to this bi-polar hell you put on display here every weekend.

It seems that the topic of suicide is your trigger issue. And a few of us have our ideas as to why that is.

no one loves you, BC.

You're in you're what, 60's? and eat off of paper plates?

you're a fucking idiot and give conservatives a bad name. infowars.com!