• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

One man saved us from the greatest war of all

On September 29th 1938, after the german annexation of Sudetenland, English PM Wilt Chamberlain and French PM Edoard Dalladier had a meeting with Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini
Wilt Chamberlain came back to the UK very proud to announce that the negociations he and Alladier had with Hitler and Mussolini had been productive and that they all reach an agreement with Hitler and Mussolini promising not to attack any other nation and to keep peace.

On March 15th 1939, Hitler breaks his promise, invades Moravia and Bohemia. No response from Dalladier and Chamberlain. On September 1st, 1939 Hitler invades Poland. France and the UK declares war on Germany. WWII has begun, les than a year after the Munich agreement were signed.

On June 12th 2018 Trump is pretty proud to announce that his negociations with North Korean leader Kim-Jong Un were very productive and that they reached a agreement with Un promising denuclearisation". He says the deal's historic.

The agreement doesn't mention any allowance from the UN or the US to send people to check wether or ont . Korea is keeping its promise. Nor it mentions sanctions if they do not.
North Korea does have nukes, the capacity to make more of them and even to mount them on long-range missiles capable of hitting US ground.

On July 14th 2015, Iran, France, the US, the UK, Russia, Germany and China signed the Iran deal
Iran doesn't have any nukes, nor they have the capacity to make some, let alone mount them on long-range missiles. They promised to stop their military nuclear program, to let the UN verify wether of not they do keep that proomise and agreed to some sanctions if it happen they do not.
Trump called that deal "the worst deal ever"...

No, I"m not saying the N. Korea deal is as bad as the Munich Agreement, I say "Wait. Others have been fooled by dictators promising peace only to go to war a fews weaks after".
That may be historically great. But it may also be historically terrible.
Time will tell...

On September 29th 1938, after the german annexation of Sudetenland, English PM Wilt Chamberlain and French PM Edoard Dalladier had a meeting with Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini
Wilt Chamberlain came back to the UK very proud to announce that the negociations he and Alladier had with Hitler and Mussolini had been productive and that they all reach an agreement with Hitler and Mussolini promising not to attack any other nation and to keep peace.

On March 15th 1939, Hitler breaks his promise, invades Moravia and Bohemia. No response from Dalladier and Chamberlain. On September 1st, 1939 Hitler invades Poland. France and the UK declares war on Germany. WWII has begun, les than a year after the Munich agreement were signed.

On June 12th 2018 Trump is pretty proud to announce that his negociations with North Korean leader Kim-Jong Un were very productive and that they reached a agreement with Un promising denuclearisation". He says the deal's historic.

The agreement doesn't mention any allowance from the UN or the US to send people to check wether or ont . Korea is keeping its promise. Nor it mentions sanctions if they do not.
North Korea does have nukes, the capacity to make more of them and even to mount them on long-range missiles capable of hitting US ground.

On July 14th 2015, Iran, France, the US, the UK, Russia, Germany and China signed the Iran deal
Iran doesn't have any nukes, nor they have the capacity to make some, let alone mount them on long-range missiles. They promised to stop their military nuclear program, to let the UN verify wether of not they do keep that proomise and agreed to some sanctions if it happen they do not.
Trump called that deal "the worst deal ever"...

No, I"m not saying the N. Korea deal is as bad as the Munich Agreement, I say "Wait. Others have been fooled by dictators promising peace only to go to war a fews weaks after".
Time will tell...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's kinda strange to me that, when what I say is "let's not jump to conclusions, let's see what will come after that before throwing a party and claiming Trump brought peace to the world" is trumptards laughting at you.

"Shut, He's Donald Trump, everything he does is nothing but great", right ?

It's kinda strange to me that, when what I say is "let's not jump to conclusions, let's see what will come after that before throwing a party and claiming Trump brought peace to the world" is trumptards laughting at you.

Your ability to properly identify former world leaders is not “ tard-ish” at all.

:1orglaugh

georges

Staff member

Tell me the list of all positive things that the Obama muppets and the libtards have done for USA during 8 fucking damn years??? Wait there is none. Better back up your facts rather than mlunslinging and slandering Trump like the mainstream media loves to do it.

Attachments

• obama8.jpg
    obama8.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 155
  • obama32.jpg
    obama32.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 152
  • obama26.jpg
    obama26.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 142
Imagine if Obama had been the president to get a North Korean leader to agree to denuclearize.
And on the 31st anniversary of Reagan’s “ Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall” speech.

Oh the humanity!

Johan, Kim Jong Un replaced his senior military leadership with younger staff officers who would be on board with this drastic shift.

That is a sign right there that he's sincere about this.

As much as Kim is deferred to in his country, he's not immune to a military coup.

Johan, Kim Jong Un replaced his senior military leadership with younger staff officers who would be on board with this drastic shift.

That is a sign right there that he's sincere about this.
Could be.
It is possible that these new generals don't have the warmongering mentality the older ones got from the Cold War.
But it is also possible that they want to impress Kim, to make him sure he made the right choice when he piucked them, to show him unwavering loyalty. That could lead them to be even more hawk-ish than the older ones.
Again, time will tell

As much as Kim is deferred to in his country, he's not immune to a military coup.
Exactly. And if Kim feels he could be overthrown by his former staff officers because of his appeasing attitude, who knows what he would do . Would he choose to stay on the path to peace, risking a coup or would be go for a more aggresive stance ?

Again, time will tell

Tell me the list of all positive things that the Obama muppets and the libtards have done for USA during 8 fucking damn years??? Wait there is none. Better back up your facts rather than mlunslinging and slandering Trump like the mainstream media loves to do it.

squirrel-appreciation-day-fun.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
So Wilt Chamberlain fucked his way to peace in Europe in 1938? And then he went on to star in Conan the Destroyer? Amazing. Anytime you start something stupid EVERYONE should link to this thread, you gigantic idiot.

So Wilt Chamberlain fucked his way to peace in Europe in 1938? And then he went on to star in Conan the Destroyer? Amazing. Anytime you start something stupid EVERYONE should link to this thread, you gigantic idiot.

Ok, I got the wrong Chamberlain,. Ok you had a good laugh at my expense and it was well deserved.
Can we go back to the real issue here

You see, the real point of this thread is to keep an open mind. I keep an open mind by not claiming this deal is a disaster, worst deal ever, etc. It wouldn't have been sincere but I could have done that.
Instead, I choose to wait and see, to tell myself "Maybe Trump is gonna score big on this one". And if it happens, I would admit I was wrong.
Not often will you see a liberal have that kind of attitude so you may wanna be nice when it happens rather than trolling them.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
After the Iran deal, Wilt Chamberlain's ghost called Obama a pussy.

Time will tell...

President Trump admits as much. In his interview with ABC's Stephanopolous, he says "Ask me a year from now, and I may tell you I made a mistake."

which would be then only on par with prior administrations.

But we're all hopeful, right? RIGHT?

georges

Staff member
President Trump admits as much. In his interview with ABC's Stephanopolous, he says "Ask me a year from now, and I may tell you I made a mistake."

which would be then only on par with prior administrations.

But we're all hopeful, right? RIGHT?

Yes, we are :yesyes:

the joint military exercises between the U.S. and ROK that President Trump cancelled after this summit and what the left and their media are harping on were not scheduled until late this summer/fall. The sanctions are still in place. If North Korea reneges on it's promises, those exercises can be reinstated. If President Trump made a "mistake" in meeting with Kim Jong Un and what has since been agreed to, how costly would it be? It's not like he sent them a pallet of cash.

The democrat party and their media are so fucking pathetic, but at this point they can't backtrack. They are married to this narrative if only out of pride (they are going to run on this?). We'll see how that serves them this November and 2020.